Page 1 of 2
Well I have a huge number of things I HAVE to do in the shower and gettin ready.

1) Go in, lock door
2) Empty pockets, place on sink around the blue stain thing
3) Towel goes on towel rack above toilet
4) New shirt goes on left clothes hook, new pants goes on right clothes hook
5) Old shirt covers hole in door
6) Turn around hot/cold knobs so H looks like an I and C is backwards, so when I turn on the water to my liking they spell out H and C not I and backwards C
7) Shower covers have to be pulled all the way to the right, and there must be a hole big enough to put one leg in at a time to get in shower (about 4 inches) wide
8) Get bangs damp first then rest of hair, then shampoo, but put on soap before I wash out shampoo, then wash out soap, then wash out shampoo
9) When I'm done, turn off shower but not water, I have to switch the knobs so its I and backwards C so when I turn them off its H and C
10) Get out, dry hair first, then left leg, then right leg, then rest. If i go outta order I'll re-shower
11) Put on pants first then take shirt outta hole, then put on shirt, then put stuff in pockets.

I'll even go off in my head and be like 1, then do it then say 2, then do it n so on.

Is this OCD? I think it is but my parents don't.
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
Your parents are idiots.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Yeah i know but how kensai?

Quote by bulldozerbob
wheres the fapping

olololololoolollololololollo

I'm funny in my head

that actually made me laugh a little
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
Yes bro. I had the same problem. I saw a guy who worked with me on eliminating mine and also got a low dose prescription to help. I had activities ranging all over the place, like chewing with certain sides of my mouth in a pattern, folding clothes in certain orders, brushing teeth in a certain pattern for a certain time in each area, etc...
Quote by Corruption
Yeah i know but how kensai?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsessive-compulsive_disorder

Tell them to read that and weep.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
1) Go in, lock door
2) Empty pockets, place on sink around the blue stain thing
3) Towel goes on towel rack above toilet
4) New shirt goes on left clothes hook, new pants goes on right clothes hook
5) Old shirt covers hole in door
6) Turn around hot/cold knobs so H looks like an I and C is backwards, so when I turn on the water to my liking they spell out H and C not I and backwards C
7) Shower covers have to be pulled all the way to the right, and there must be a hole big enough to put one leg in at a time to get in shower (about 4 inches) wide
8) Get bangs damp first then rest of hair, then shampoo, but put on soap before I wash out shampoo, then wash out soap, then wash out shampoo

8.5) Masturbate

9) When I'm done, turn off shower but not water, I have to switch the knobs so its I and backwards C so when I turn them off its H and C
10) Get out, dry hair first, then left leg, then right leg, then rest. If i go outta order I'll re-shower
11) Put on pants first then take shirt outta hole, then put on shirt, then put stuff in pockets.

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Youre a Legend! Thats a good method but it must take you about 20 minutes to have a shower? Nah thats not OCD, thats Great planning!
Depends if you don't do a set in your shower routine, do you get anxious?
12 fret fury
Quote by saxaxe
That's not OCD, thats a routine. We all have one.

yeah but if i get outta order or forget somethin i'll restart it all or sit there for the rest of the day n bite my nails n scratch my skin alot n it drives me crazy

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
YOu told your parents?

Thats kind of weird.

No i told them I do the same thing and I go crazy if i mess up not everythin i do

Quote by Minkaro
You have BANGS?

What, terrorist lice, or something?

well i push em to the side i don't have like bangs bangs just there there
Quote by IDread

Quote by RIPKurt67-94

I hijacked this!
The counting can be associated with O.C.D, and forgetting to do something is not an option, you go back and re-do it. You just don't leave it, and wonder what might have been. Living with it is a very frustrating process. But it sounds to me like you have a mild case of it, just be thankful it's not fullblown...you don't want that, as it takes over you and pretty much controls how you live your life and interact with people.
Last edited by metallica_19 at Nov 27, 2008,
Quote by Corruption
yeah but if i get outta order or forget somethin i'll restart it all or sit there for the rest of the day n bite my nails n scratch my skin alot n it drives me crap.

ocd without a doubt.
Quote by wokketywok
ocd without a doubt.

well i'm not ****ing taking prozac
Quote by IDread

Quote by RIPKurt67-94

I hijacked this!
Quote by Corruption
well i'm not ****ing taking prozac

Fluoxetine hydrochloride (prozac) is for majorly depressed people. It's not used very often for O.C.D, but think about the money you could make hoarding them off.
Last edited by metallica_19 at Nov 27, 2008,
Quote by Corruption
well i push em to the side i don't have like bangs bangs just there there

You push the terrorist lice to the side?

They're being held down by the man! They're sticking it to the man.

Because they're 70's blacksploitation lice.
Quote by metallica_19
Fluoxetine hydrochloride (prozac) is for depressed people...you're not depressed are you.

No but they give you it for ocd sometimes
Quote by IDread

Quote by RIPKurt67-94

I hijacked this!
Quote by Minkaro

what's terrorist lice?
Quote by IDread

Quote by RIPKurt67-94

I hijacked this!
ya i just realized that. you won't get it since your not that bad. it's like for the angry violent thinking crazy O.C.Der's.
Quote by Minkaro
Suicide bombing insects.

I believe they're responsible for the bangs in your hair.

I just go the jokes you've been making this whole thread.
Quote by Corruption

10) Get out, dry hair first, then left leg, then right leg, then rest. If i go outta order I'll re-shower.

That's pretty dumb from my perspective.
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
You seem too determined to have OCD as if you want to have it! So maybe just an attention thing? Now that you've passed all this on to other people you will probably feel more obliged to do it.

Just my guess....

Small writing in the middle of big sig.

Quote by Gsaws
That's pretty dumb from my perspective.

But you don't have OCD, do you. Dickhead.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by roshjosh
I can't say for sure... But everyone has their own "Shower Ritual" (myself included)

I dont =[
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE.

starter of the nadsat group
Quote by Minkaro
Suicide bombing insects.

I believe they're responsible for the bangs in your hair.

oh. lol
Quote by IDread

Quote by RIPKurt67-94

I hijacked this!
Quote by EEE_ELLL_OHH
You seem too determined to have OCD as if you want to have it! So maybe just an attention thing? Now that you've passed all this on to other people you will probably feel more obliged to do it.

Just my guess....

oh yeah I "pretend" to have ocd cuz i want attention...

your a faggot
Quote by IDread

Quote by RIPKurt67-94

I hijacked this!
Quote by Minkaro

+1 for Bill Bailey reference.
If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Quote by bulldozerbob
wheres the fapping

olololololoolollololololollo

Stop yur ululating.
Quote by rabidguitarist
But you don't have OCD, do you. Dickhead.

I do actually, I obsess about pointing out stupid things. I have to do it or my day just goes nowhere.

If I wanted to be more polite about it, I could have said "strange" I suppose. However, I'm not thoroughly convinced of the validity of his claims.
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
Last edited by Gsaws at Nov 27, 2008,
Seeing as how I do not bathe, I have no opinion on this subject.
PSN: snakeXdoctor

Quote by OneOfTheseDays
My friends cat smokes, wears a leather jacket and swears at me when i look at it.He is really fat so it makes it even more funny.
Quote by jack15_11
Youre a Legend! Thats a good method but it must take you about 20 minutes to have a shower? Nah thats not OCD, thats Great planning!

It takes me an hour to shower. I don't do it in a specific way, though.
It certainly sounds like you have some obsessive tendencies, but not Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. You described neglecting one of these actions as later "driving you crazy". Whereas, if you had an actual case of OCD you would have no idea what neglecting these actions would lead to...because you wouldn't allow yourself to leave anything out; doing so would not be an option.

Not having every detail that would be needed, I can say that you probably just have some mildly irritating obsessive thoughts, but you seem to lack the compulsive actions necessary. Keep in mind though, that most people (if not all) have some level of obsessive thoughts or compulsive actions and are free of OCD, so you're not alone there.
Page 1 of 2