I'd get the Ibanez. Low end Deans (I presume anyways) are usually rubbish, especially if it's a sig model.

Anyways, I'd recommend playing the Ibanez first, the Wizard neck sometimes puts people off getting one.

And don't buy a guitar because of it's looks; the sound and feel is ten times as important. Sharktooth inlays won't get you anywhere.

EDIT: And don't limit yourself to just two guitars either, unless you've compared them to another few guitars aswell; there may be a really good guitar that you like but haven't even considered.

And another thing, what's your current guitar and amp?
Cam Sampbell's my hero
i owned a ibanez rg with a floyd rose and im dumb on them i think it had the wizard neck on it and i liked it but i hated the floyd rose and the vmntx was more because its a mustaine model then the look...if i was going save 800 which i may i will just save 300 more 2 more weeks of work for the angel of death..
Rg
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
Quote by xphrygianx
i owned a ibanez rg with a floyd rose and im dumb on them i think it had the wizard neck on it and i liked it but i hated the floyd rose and the vmntx was more because its a mustaine model then the look...if i was going save 800 which i may i will just save 300 more 2 more weeks of work for the angel of death..

Well, just because it's a Mustaine model, doesn't mean you'll sound like him. You'd have to get his entire set up and settings to sound exactly like him.

Just to say
Cam Sampbell's my hero
and it wasn't about the inital sound i got from it they say it sounds good and then after i get the livewire pickups i don't want to mimic him i just want something in the sound range....