Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
Too bad it's overpriced.

And hideous .
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Your link doesn't work (which guitar?), and also PLEASE for the love of god learn how to spell and punctualize and capitalize properly.
my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps

Fender Stratocaster HSS
LTD EC-400AT
Traynor YCV-50 Blue
Peavey Envoy 110

Wishlist: Hamer USA Explorer, Gibson Explorer
WHAT'S THE POINT?
I wouldn't pay that much for that.
It's so niche; the kind of person who can afford that is the kind of person that will hang it up and admire it in a glass case. Those people normally like to think of themselves as more refined; I don't think some pointy deathy metal guitar will appeal to them quite so much. Gibson, Fender and PRS can get away with peddling a private stock or custom shop model for $10000 but they have that "class" about them which no Ibanez will ever have. Especially not if the custom shop is in Japan.
This is why, for example, the new RG770 reissues are so great; they're a realistic purchase that you could buy to play instead of admire.
Ludicrously expensive limited edition artist models like the new Satch Black Dog are a little more commercially viable because they're more like memorabilia.
Quote by MustangSVT
Your link doesn't work (which guitar?), and also PLEASE for the love of god learn how to spell and punctualize and capitalize properly.

im dyslexic, dont discriminate
Quote by jkielq91
im dyslexic, dont discriminate

The school system may feel bad for you, but this is UG.
Quote by Dirty_Civilian
The school system may feel bad for you, but this is UG.

What does that change? Do you want him to sit at his computer with a dictionary or something? Be fair.
Quote by Rock Pig
What does that change? Do you want him to sit at his computer with a dictionary or something? Be fair.

That is exactly what I am demanding.

...joke
Quote by Dirty_Civilian
That is exactly what I am demanding

With your avatar, that is just so funny.
my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps

Fender Stratocaster HSS
LTD EC-400AT
Traynor YCV-50 Blue
Peavey Envoy 110

Wishlist: Hamer USA Explorer, Gibson Explorer
Quote by MustangSVT
With your avatar, that is just so funny.

I'm glad at least some one appreciates me.