I have about 10 movies I need to convert, but mine can only do one at a time. I don't mean that I want them done at the same time just the rest be waiting until the first is done. Understanding?
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
You would need an insanely powerful computer.

I would suggest using an online file converter (assuming the files aren't massive) if you want to run them simultaneously.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
You would need an insanely powerful computer.

I would suggest using an online file converter (assuming the files aren't massive) if you want to run them simultaneously.

I couldn't think of a better way to explain it, nut how about this: I want one file to be converted at a time, but have it automatically start the next after the first is finished.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
My Band's Myspace

Quote by sizzlefizzle
when it comes to girls, the best thing to do is to just give up on trying to understand them.

cant live with 'em, cant live without certain parts of 'em.
Quote by DrKingKong
videora video converter

Are you able to queue files?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Yup and it has a 1 click convert where you can select all the files you want and converts them with one button
My Band's Myspace

Quote by sizzlefizzle
when it comes to girls, the best thing to do is to just give up on trying to understand them.

cant live with 'em, cant live without certain parts of 'em.