Ok, wel i'm making a song on guitar pro and i have a question. during my chorus for the rhythm guitar, i have it playing power chords. i have the notes as 8th notes and i was wondering if there was a way to make it sound like actual strumming instead of just 'picking' them. its kind of hard to explain but if anyone could help i'd appreciate it
Quote by Astronomer9893
Ok, wel i'm making a song on guitar pro and i have a question. during my chorus for the rhythm guitar, i have it playing power chords. i have the notes as 8th notes and i was wondering if there was a way to make it sound like actual strumming instead of just 'picking' them. its kind of hard to explain but if anyone could help i'd appreciate it

use the strum button, it is an upward pointing arrow
If you're a hot chick you've probably got a good chance with the lead singer or guitar player, If you're a little bit overweight, you should probably go for the drummer. If you're a dude, go for the bass player
Quote by vash_08
use the strum button, it is an upward pointing arrow

In the bottom right-hand corner.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
just play it in real life and youll get a feel of what it should sound like whenever you play it through the program
Quote by a6l6e6x1
just play it in real life and youll get a feel of what it should sound like whenever you play it through the program

or plug the MIDI in a synthesiser.
Guitar Pro= Best MIDI Sequencer Ever Made.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!