Alright, when i for got my laptop, the webcam was awesome and i had a good 30fps (frames per second) going and it was smooth
now, im not sure what happened( i know i didnt change any settings) but now the frame rate has gone down to like 7-8. Any suggestions? It's starting to bug me, because i KNOW it can be better then what it is at right now. I've reinstalled the drivers and such, still no luck
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Webcams like to be laggy

Check the computer thread though, I recommend it.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
have u tried graphics drivers as well as webcam drivers?
Say hi

Playing: Sleeping Dogs, FIFA 13, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2
Reading: The Hobbit

Watching: How I met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, 24

Listening: Muse - The 2nd Law
Mine did that, so i got a better one. This one owns. Dunno how many frames per second, but it's really good.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
checking first things first, make sure the 'Bandwidth' for the USB connecting the camera to the computer is at full, this can be changed somewhere in your options...

not sure what hardware you are using for a camera

if this doesnt fix it, then check what resolution you are capturing at, if it is a high resolution, try lowering it to increase the fps.

hope this helps
Quote by SungWismyName
What does sustain,pickup, and humblewockey(its wrong but it sounds liek this) mean on electric guitars?
hey, its an intergrated and i know, integrated cams are ****, but this one should atleast have 30fps, cause ive had, and recorded with that much(30) fps before. as for the resolution, ive changed it all the way down to 160 and till the same problem. thanks though
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.