hey there
my mum just brought me a dunlop heil talkbox back from canada and I have a few questions about it

1.) Does it have to be used with a stack? (I only have a combo atm)
2.) If not, can you just run it from the speaker out of the amp into the pedal but not into a cabinet after the pedal?
3.)Will a 120w solid state amp break it? (It says 100w max in the manual)
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
you can use it with your combo, but you have to use the speaker out(don't forget to check the ohm, I think it's 8), with that you'll be able to hear your sounds at talking volume, but if you want more volume you'll have to place a mic beside it(as it's not a normal chain effect, but more of a speaker itself), also, I would recommend taking it to a tech if you want to use it with your 120 w, because I heard stories of it breaking with too much power
hope this helps
Quote by razordimeback
you can use it with your combo, but you have to use the speaker out(don't forget to check the ohm, I think it's 8), with that you'll be able to hear your sounds at talking volume, but if you want more volume you'll have to place a mic beside it(as it's not a normal chain effect, but more of a speaker itself), also, I would recommend taking it to a tech if you want to use it with your 120 w, because I heard stories of it breaking with too much power
hope this helps

I know you need a mic I've got that sorted for live stuff it's just for in my room right now.
i don't want to plug in my speaker out from my combo if it'll damage it but I can't exactly go out and buy a stack today
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12