Hey my Crate just gave out and I'm looking into a new amp and I want to get the same sound as Synyster Gates without spending $2500 on just a head if anyone knows any good ones for this sound lemme know

Thanks
He's got a generic sound, you can pretty much use any high gain amp. We need budget and location.
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
Depends on what era of his tone....

If you are looking for A Waking The Fallen tone then you want something like a Peavey 5150 {Or 6505} City Of Evil tone is a Mesa Boogie Dual {Or Triple} Rectifier and The Self titled tone is A Bogner Uberschall
his lead tone is definitly not generic. there is no other band out there that has his same lead sound. Its very treble-y and has a lot of bite

and the post above me, is very correct
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
Quote by l3p4rd
He's got a generic sound, you can pretty much use any high gain amp. We need budget and location.

he doesn't mean generic SOUND so much as amps. how many ppl own a mesa peavey krank or so on and so forth he does have a powerful and unique bite but it wont sound as good without a band.
Quote by bjovi400
his lead tone is definitly not generic. there is no other band out there that has his same lead sound. Its very treble-y and has a lot of bite

and the post above me, is very correct

By having bite you mean it's shrill and thin right?
And his rythym tone IMHO sounds quite a bit like slash, subsquently, slash's tone sounds alot like Page with a bit more gain...

What's your budget