Epiphone Les Paul Special II Electric Guitar and Amp Pack
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Epiphone-Les-Paul-Special-II-Electric-Guitar-and-Amp-Pack-513150-i1320789.gc

Epiphone Les Paul Special II Player Pack
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Epiphone-Les-Paul-Special-II-Player-Pack-102328770-i1150103.gc

they look almost the same but they come with different things.

which one is better? the ratings for the higher price one is 4 star while the cheaper one is 5 star.

the same product at musician's friend has different ratings because the one with the
higher price got better rating than the one with the lower price.

which one should i get? if it matters at musician's friend or guitar center?
the 1st link is a better amp and is the all access electric guitar kit bundled at retail the second one is bundled in china
Fender Telecaster
Squire Vintage Modified '70s bass
Quote by Dirty_Civilian
One is made of scrap-wood, and the other is held together by rubber bands.
Yup, they're both utterly rubbish. You're looking at the worst guitars Epi have ever made, paired with the worst amps Epi have ever made.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by MrFlibble
Yup, they're both utterly rubbish. You're looking at the worst guitars Epi have ever made, paired with the worst amps Epi have ever made.

/thread
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
what electric guitar should i buy?
i need a cheap one.

or are those guitar the best deal for its price?
is it necessary to buy an amp?
Last edited by Extraordinairy at Nov 27, 2008,
Ive been playing 3 years and i use my epi les paul special ll everyday, its my main guitar. the neck is perfect for me, simple as, ive tried customs and sgs. I just love this guitar.
Bazza

Epiphone Les Paul Special ll w/ an SD Dimebucker and a Dean Zebra neck pup
Bugera 333xl Head
Bugera 412-bk Cab
Roland Cube 15
Behringer Hell Babe Wah
Dan Electro tuna-melt
EHX Metal Muff

Bugera Lover!