Ok ive hit kind of a problem here ive been playing 10 years and i am what I belive is good i can play stuff like buckethead things like that but i know nothing about music theory. Were do i begin what do I need to pratice etc. Can some one help me.
You've been playing since you were 4?

Anyways, check out this awesome lesson: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/lessons/for_beginners/learning_music_theory_the_beginning.html
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Yes i actually pick guitar up and 6 but i played with my dad at 4 you know how those things go lol.
Quote by youngncy
Yes i actually pick guitar up and 6 but i played with my dad at 4 you know how those things go lol.

No we dont explain!
"Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it." ~Henry David Thoreau
You know he'd show you how to hold the guitar lol try to teach you a few chords. yea