Page 1 of 2
These guys ****ing pwn!

Tooth Grinder is such an amazing song, someone should tab it out.

Discuss?
^I agree.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
they were pretty big around here a couple of years ago, I liked one of their cds. Shut it down I think? haven't heard anyone mention them in a long time.
That loser shit's right out the window!
i have their album
but im not a big fan of them really...i dont know why i bought it
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
I saw videos of them live, i guess the the type of screams he does on Animal is way to tiring live? So he just does like all highs.
Quote by MustangMan311
So intense live. Their guitarist is fast as lightning.

dude can shred for sure.
And you can't spell funeral
without fun
hope you had a good time
cuz now your life is done
I saw them live with Brain Drill and TBDM. They were amazing.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Old stuff is great.
New stuff, not so much.

Although I did download that drumcorps collaboration cd.
It is ****ing intense.
probably the only deathcore band I don't get bored of still.
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
TERRORSTORM

I prefer them over pretty much any other deathcore band, but they still get tiring after a couple songs.
much more proud of these guys for being from da bay than all shall perish...

Sumdeus
Quote by Squifey
I love the video for Black Page, and just the song itself.

Yo bro, we should jam.
Remember what happened last time.?

WAKE UP! FIGHT BACK!

Bro.

I just got into these dudes today.
I drink your milkshake.
watch their interviews on metal injection... ****ing hilarious

THEY SELL ANIMOSITY PIPES!

Sumdeus
Anyone know if they got any new material on the way? haven't heard to much about them lately.
last i heard they weren't. not sure when they're gonna make new material, since they pride on touring the **** out of themselves

Sumdeus
These dudes need to release some new stuff, waking up to them and Bolt Thrower = win.
I drink your milkshake.
Quote by Kastrator
Wow, this is the best deathcore I think I've ever heard.

that's what I think of them.

Sumdeus
It's probably because this was one of the first bands to play 'deathcore' (read: hardcore/ metallic hardcore-influenced death metal, much like TRC).

They were innovators, not imitators, like the current wave of deathcore, who have lost all touch with the music that combined to form the genre in the first place-- 90s death metal and hardcore/metalcore.

New deathcore is parts Animosity/TRC (and superficially at best), parts nu-metal, and to make it even worse, in some cases parts PsyOpus-style fretboard wankery. A poor combination, to say the least.
Quote by Lappo
It's probably because this was one of the first bands to play 'deathcore' (read: hardcore/ metallic hardcore-influenced death metal, much like TRC).

They were innovators, not imitators, like the current wave of deathcore, who have lost all touch with the music that combined to form the genre in the first place-- 90s death metal and hardcore/metalcore.

New deathcore is parts Animosity/TRC (and superficially at best), parts nu-metal, and to make it even worse, in some cases parts PsyOpus-style fretboard wankery. A poor combination, to say the least.

well said.

Sumdeus
Quote by Lappo

Quote by AmericanNervoso
this band sucks live.

your crazy, theyre probably one of the most intense bands that ive seen. when they play the black page, at least when they did in atlanta, the whole venue went insane
Quote by Hybrid_Xer0
Lots of deathcore bands cite KoRn as an influence, as well as TRC or Animosity or whatnot. But not, say, Morbid Angel or Suffocation.
well, Animosity also cited Grateful Dead as an influence, so it only goes to show...

Sumdeus
Quote by romencer17
well, Animosity also cited Grateful Dead as an influence, so it only goes to show...

That's probably just their way of going "oooh look at how diverse our musical tastes are"
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Page 1 of 2