Poll Options
View poll results: Do you eat meat?
Yes
666 91%
No
62 8%
Voters: 731.
Page 1 of 8
Seeing as hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of turkeys were consumed today in the US, I figured it would be a good time to start a topic about this. So, do you eat meat, or are you a pussy vegetarian?
are you serious?
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
meats great.. my favourite is steak
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
i do but rearely

and when i do its only cut up bacon in a pasta sauce or wafer thing ham

i had fish tonight though. Id happily go veggie, but ive been anemic in the past so...
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
meats good!! i support the food chain
To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true.

"I looooove me some meat" T.O.
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Im not a vegetarien i Just dont like the taste of meat. I eat four bowls of cereal a day and a few bars of chocolate. Lets start a new Poll; What age can I live to Max?
Meat..........Meat.........MEAT.......M E A T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: Nice DP Spamwise!
By reading this magnificently and wonderful, adjective-filled signature, you have just wasted approximately 7 seconds of your life.
i eat more meat than a hollywood call girl
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
roast chicken stuffed with bacon and wrapped in bacon...mmmmmaaarrrghhhh*droool*
"Ladies and gents."

That concludes our tour of the toilets.
I eat meat, but not much of it, seeing as my mum is a vego, but she makes good vego food, so I'm not complaining. And there's nothing wrong with a vego diet, you wont go like skinny as and whimpy, I'm 14 years old, 6' and built like a brick wall =D
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Quote by Waterboy799
i eat more meat than a hollywood call girl

Yeah, but that's just because guys in hollywood are really small.
Quote by jack15_11
Im not a vegetarien i Just dont like the taste of meat. I eat four bowls of cereal a day and a few bars of chocolate. Lets start a new Poll; What age can I live to Max?

Pretty long actually. It isn't about what you eat, but the nutritional content of what you eat. Meat isn't a necessity.
Cawk.

Lolol.
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
anyone here ever read what maddox has to say about this?
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
I absolutely love meat, the rarer the steak the better

Any kind of meat...pork, fish, chicken, ham, turkey, steak....

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm.........

Here Skip!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Last edited by gunners fan at Nov 27, 2008,
I do not eat meat, and this is my reasoning and it is so simple. What is the difference between the meat of a cat or dog and the meat of a cow or chicken? Nothing. It is just we have been raised thinking that it is right to eat cow meat and wrong to eat cat. But really the opposite could have happend just as easy. We could be eating dogs and having chickens as pets. The difference is what is easiest and cheapest to mass produce. So if it is wrong to eat dog or cat meat, than it should be just as wrong to eat cow and chicken meat. They are all animals. And I will always believe that nothing should have to die so I can live. But that is just me, everyone is free to believe what they want.
I eat poultry.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.