Okay, so my friends and i decided to start a band and our style leans more towards thrash. However, we are totally stuck on picking a name. Does anyone have any good ideas?
Wrath
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Dirty Bloody Death. Ever metal band's name has something related to any of those three things, so why not cut to the chase?
BASSES

Yamaha RBX270L Custom Fretless
Traben Tribal Sun 5 L
Fender Custom Jazz Bass L

EFFECTS

BOSS DD-7
BOSS OC-3
BOSS RC-2
BOSS TU-2
Tech 21 Sans Amp Bass Driver DI

AMP

Yorkville XM200 Combo
The Naked Diesel Boys
Jackson DK2M
Epi Les Paul Goth
Krank Rev 1+
Marshall 1960A Cab
Quote by TdotBass
Dirty Bloody Death. Ever metal band's name has something related to any of those three things, so why not cut to the chase?

Metallica
Immortal
Satyricon

find dirt, blood and death in those names
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
"Deathly blood full of dirt"-allica
Quote by Mauri_wario
I would indeed "fap that thaing", but my dog is looking at me and it feels highly iinappropriate.
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
Metallica
Immortal
Satyricon

find dirt, blood and death in those names

Well, Immortal has to do with death, or rather the lack thereof. : / Anyway, Why don't you name it outdated obscelescence, seeing as thrash is no longer worth a damn
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
i cum blood
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
Quote by G-loony
i cum blood

I lol'd. Umm, pull a Manowar and mention either Holy, Death, Metal, Righteous, Master, Revenge, Fire, Steel, Brothers, Warriors, Die, etc... in your name (and a far away, of course, for DragonForce)

Quote by Zero-Hartman
The Bible is awesome. Revelation is so badass, I mean, dragons and angels and the devil having an epic battle in the clouds? Badass.
Righteous Death Of The Holy Warriors.

Or simply: Holy of the Death with Metal for Righteous of theire Master and Revenge with Fire and Steel the Brothers and Warriors of far away will Die ?
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
SEE! it ****ing works!
Quote by Zero-Hartman
The Bible is awesome. Revelation is so badass, I mean, dragons and angels and the devil having an epic battle in the clouds? Badass.