We all know Christmas is coming up. I have a question. Should I get the 8GB iPod Touch, or the 16. I only have like 30 songs I listen to on my PSP, but I'm afraid I'll need more room. Also, if I get the 8GB, it's more likely I'll get it than the 16GB. Second question, does Rhapsody work on iPods, and just as well as iTunes? Because Rhapsody gives you unlimited songs for a month for $15 versus the $15 iTunes card which will get you $15 songs, thanks.

Khaled
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
More space is more music. And videos.

As long as you can import the MP3s into iTunes, it doesn't matter what service you use. Torrent them for all Apple cares.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
But will Rhapsody work as well as iTunes. Will it sort the songs and have the little record covers on there?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
16GB and see above:^ yurfinlfntsy
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
decisions, decisions......... i think you should let the african kids decide
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Quote by lespaul#1
But will Rhapsody work as well as iTunes. Will it sort the songs and have the little record covers on there?

As long as the songs on Rhapsody come with album covers, and artist info, iTunes will sort them. If you don't have the album covers coupled with the song, you can get a free iTunes account and it will download most albums covers for you.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Will it do that for free?
Quote by chip46
Quote by lespaul#1
Will it do that for free?

Absolutely.

The only thing that you have to pay for are the songs, movies, games, ect.
Quote by K Dizzle
rhapsody doesn't support ipods, i was pissed when i found that out.

Really, because I heard they did. Anyone know?

http://www.listen.com/index.jsp?pid=faqs#13

Read #13

AHA! http://service.real.com/rhapsody/support.html?section=iPodinstallRhap
Quote by chip46
Last edited by lespaul#1 at Nov 27, 2008,
Anyone?
Quote by chip46
It was answered like 5 posts above. Import the songs into Itunes, put them on your iPod and you're set.
Thanks, my friend has an iPod Touch, he told me the same thing, but he uses iTunes. BTW, where can I buy Rhapsody?
Quote by chip46
Maybe on the freaking Rhapsody website???

Sometimes I wonder how some people found the pit if they can't even manage to so a simple Google search...
Woah, I checked every store, I thought they sold them like iTunes. BTW, it says all downloads compatible with iPods.
Quote by chip46
Last edited by lespaul#1 at Nov 27, 2008,
Another question, how do I get unlimited music for $10, all I find are albums for sale.
Quote by chip46
Quote by lespaul#1
Also, if I get the 8GB, it's more likely I'll get it than the 16GB.

Thanks for clarifying there.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
I actually found it on the Rhapsody program, it's $13 a month. Thanks.

Quote by Snowblind 911
Thanks for clarifying there.

I meant I'll probably get it because it's not as expensive, while I may not get the other because it's more expensive.
I liked the let me Google it for you
Quote by chip46