Page 1 of 7
I'm 15 and still haven't had a proper drink, and quite frankly I don't really want to at this point in time.
Quote by IncubusMan999
donkey the wise, very good

Quote by Metal_Rich
Living up to your name!

Currently searching for more ego padding quotes.

Me in pit = me being bored. Any help is much appreciated.
17 been drunk once, hated it.

Now I just smoke weed. (not alot though, I'm no burn-out)
Then you shouldn't. I got drunk my first time when I was about 14, but it was because my cousin hooked me up at a family reunion. I didn't drink again until late high school.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
First real time...

lololol
gear

Epiphone SG-400
Agile AL-3100
Schecter Damien-7 (EMG 707 swap)
Peavey JSX Head
Peavey 412 Cab
Boss GT-10
Yamaha FG720S Acoustic
14. alcohol problems for 2 months, stealing all the **** i could find in my house. i was going through a rough time, till my mom found out and forced me to see a counselor at school.

now i drink at party's, other than that no.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
The Bible is awesome. Revelation is so badass, I mean, dragons and angels and the devil having an epic battle in the clouds? Badass.
i had my first drink when i was like 10 got truly drunk at 13. i still drink at parties and stuff but ive never been a huge fan. mostly weed for me
Quote by yo_peh
i love you!
have cookie

Quote by RocksAwakening5
^^^ So much win, omg.
Probably 14-15..I certainly haven't been shy of alcohol since then, although I did have quite a bad problem before, drinking considerablyalmost every night to escape from stuff now I'm more of a social, student kind of drinker.

Put it this way, it's Thursday, and tonight I consumed about 2 thirds of a 70cl of vodka.
13 after my dad died. i boozed it up for a couple months, but then calmed down
Has a drink at 13, got drunk at 14?

Don't do it kids!
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Heh... 19... almost 20... Yep its embarassing. But whatever, it's not really my thing... Just once in a blue moon.

"Dad, what does beer taste like?"
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
first drink 12 or 13
first got drunk at 14

drank today at schoool...got suspended
bad ideaaaa
"You've got to dance like nobody else is watching.
Dream like you will live forever.
Live like you're going to die tomorrow,
and love like it is never gonna hurt."
-- James Dean (1931-1955)

Quote by JakeTheDuck
This man has the right idea.

^
oh yeahhh
My Austrian half of the family always like to drink hard, so I always ended up with a bit of drink in me from the age of 8 or so onwards, but I never got properly drunk until I was like, 12 or 13
Now I sit around at college with a hipflask of whiskey
ohai little sig.
People say I seem drunk all the time. Kind of like Letterman I guess, but I rarely drink. Only at partys.

I didn't really get into a phase where I wanted to drink often until 16, now I hardly drink as much. (Frequency and amount)
10 on newyears 2000
'
*Edit* we are talking about getting drunk & not just tasting beer arn't we?
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Never had a drop, and I'm 19. I don't plan on doing so.
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
i'd hazard a guess at 8 for first drink, 12/13 for first being drunk. yay for irresponsible fathers.
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
17 - 18 when I first got hammered, got hammered at least once on the weekends till i could go to the bar at 19, then all the time till i was about 22. Then realized I needed to slow down, went to gigantour in vancouver...showed up and in like half an hour i was in the drunk tank..got the crap kicked outta me by the cops and missed the whole show!! sucked and ive had neck problems ever since getting bashed around by the police. Stopped for awhile and now I just avoid the bar and have a casual beer now and then...... ill be 25 in march
Never been drunk.
Drank some last new years eve,
but it was pretty lame.
I just got a sore head and wanted to go home.
Didn't make it any better that my best friend at the time was basically groping his cousin.
I'm 16.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
first drink at 14 and first time getting hamered i was 15. we laughed so hard that night but I got kicked in the nuts by some girl and me and the boys still can't remember why... it was almost 4 years ago and we still love drinking
Quote by boreamor
Nope because I'm not a dick.
Quote by spanish lovin
then did you just call yourself a PUSSY???

^This = Win
Sometime in my earlier teens. I just popped in to say this thread title makes me crave a cherry cola.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
About 14. Managed to get served in a pub when i was 15 thanks to a monumentally stupid 'tash I had grown for the very purpose of getting myself alcohol....
had a few drinks from time to time, but i was never actually drunk until i was 17 i think. maybe 18.
As a baby, my grandma used to get me drunk so I'd pass out and shut up.

The first time I got drunk intentionally, I was 13.
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.
I first had alcohol when I was 4, by accident. Thought it was apple juice .

First real drink I was 12/13ish. Never been smashed, not sure I want to.
Can't remember, somewhere 16-17, it was deadly.
...Up to the battlefield to where the spirits walk...
15 had about 3-4 beers
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.

harryberg1's phone number :401-787-3317
I became an alcoholic when I was about 10.
I accidentally threw a Master Ball at a trainers Pokémon, because it said "works without fail".
At the time, I thought this meant it doesn't fail EVER.
Needless to say, I wasted a Master Ball, so I turned to the bottle.

But in all seriousness, I got drunk for the first time when I was about 13. My cousin got me drunk off Baileys.
He's a dick.
Member of the Laney Cult
16. Had weed for a couple years before that. I tried alcohol and got smashed on the same day. I started on vodka, slowly started to like cider and now i like beer like a sensible person. I can't stand cider now though.
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.