OK, because I'm a noob and only know about the boss delays, which other ones are good?

I'm wanting something that can give me some traditional delay and also create some really weird psychedelic craziness. For that reason, I'm currently looking at the Boss DD-7 or the DD-20. So my price range will be from about $120-$260. The cheaper the better, but i also dont want to skimp and get something that i'll want to replace in a couple of years.

thanks!
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Have you looked at the Line 6 delay?
Epiphone Riviera Jorma Kaukonen Deluxe
Orange Tiny Terror with a Mesa 2x12 Lone Star
Boss PH-3
Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Boss DD-20
Fender Deluxe Mexi-Jazz
I have the DD-20 and you can do amazingly strange things with it. You can also do many normal things as well, haha. I hear some good things about the Line 6 delay, but personally felt the DD-20 was a better match. Unless you want an analog delay, I'd recommend the DD-20.
Definitely check out the Line 6 echo park before you think about buying a delay. I'm not saying its the best but definitely at least check it out.
line 6 dl4 i had one and i sold it cuz it was too big for my pedal board and im getting a carbon copy. it was great because it remembers different settings great for live stuff

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

yea, i forgot to mention that, i'm looking at the line 6 too. can it do crazy stuff? the memory slots would be very useful because when i had a Boss ME-50 I kno that it was very annoying to have to keep dialing in crap.
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Digitech digidelay
Awesome.
Quote by The Spoon
I think this man wins the thread.

Quote by ZeGuitarist
We have a winner.