Theres a really good deal on a blu ray player at sears tommorow, so i figure its worth over $100 in savings to go real early so i can get one. This will be my first time black friday shopping, the store opens at 5, think i could get one if i was in line by 4? and please dont say im retarded for doing this, its something i want and i really have nothing better to do.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate
You're not racist, only black people are.

Quote by clincher09
Ah yes, you have a condition that many guys live with and are affected by everyday. It's called a penis.
if your not there already your too late. people leave on wednesday to get there friday. and i would leave at midnight and wait it out, thats your best bet.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Afterwards I said to her "Why did you blitz my asshole like that?"

If you have nothing better to do be there at 4-5 or earlier. And bring a molotov cocktail, you never know when the zombie hordes will swarm.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
see i know everyone camps out at best buy, but i dont think there will be AS huge of a crowd at sears, plus its in the mall so i doubt they would let people stay over night in it.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate
You're not racist, only black people are.

Quote by clincher09
Ah yes, you have a condition that many guys live with and are affected by everyday. It's called a penis.
Quote by SkateEmerica987
see i know everyone camps out at best buy, but i dont think there will be AS huge of a crowd at sears, plus its in the mall so i doubt they would let people stay over night in it.

Just camp outside with all the hobos.