What do you guys think of this site? This guy has some pretty interesting Ideas on the end of times situation the Bible says we are in. Now I will say that this site does have quite a bit of speculation on some issues but for the most part everything this guy says is in the bible, and I already knew most of it before finding this site.

Heres the link http://www.satansrapture.com/index.htm

If you find the link to the FAQ he explains why he has the unusual name for a christian site, its basically because all the good christian site names were taken and he needed one that would come up first on search engines to get hits.

I don't think this warrants the religion thread since there is so much random stuff to find on this site, its worthy of the pit.
Quote by el-ECTRO
you again

damn i could've done a much better response for ntchode 'Owner of UGs hugest penis'
i grew out of god when i was about 14.

im sorry to say it, but as much as you want the world to end, its just gonna keep on going, untill the sun blows up, we blow ourselves up, or we **** the environment so much that it kills us.

also you should realise that the end of humanity isnt the same as the end of the world, if humanity dies, theres plenty of other species that might survive (dependant on how bad we **** up the world).

/rant
nothing.
Quote by ntchode
What do you guys think of this site? This guy has some pretty interesting Ideas on the end of times situation the Bible says we are in. Now I will say that this site does have quite a bit of speculation on some issues but for the most part everything this guy says is in the bible, and I already knew most of it before finding this site.

Heres the link http://www.satansrapture.com/index.htm

If you find the link to the FAQ he explains why he has the unusual name for a christian site, its basically because all the good christian site names were taken and he needed one that would come up first on search engines to get hits.

I don't think this warrants the religion thread since there is so much random stuff to find on this site, its worthy of the pit.

the fact that what he says is in the bible makes him less credible. The bible is bull****
Quote by captaincrunk
the fact that what he says is in the bible makes him less credible. The bible is bull****

agreed, whilst i have no problem with people beleiving in god, i think its kinda silly how so many people follow so strictly the words of a heavily edited, passed down, 2000 year old book...

and whats even harder to understand is how so many people dont realise that the bible, and in fact all religion was created by people..
nothing.

EDIT: Damnit, beaten to it
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
Bad idea posting this here.
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Revelation has been applied to every generation ever since it was written. It's not going to happen.
Quote by Spamwise
Revelation has been applied to every generation ever since it was written. It's not going to happen.

+ 124234

every generation thinks that theirs will be the last.
revelation only applies to the generation that saw Israels return as a Nation 1948 and Jerusalems restoration to the jews 1967, or as described in the parable of the fig leaf, Watch for when the fig tree becomes green and healthy again, and not one nation should pass since the restoration of the fig tree which represents Israel the nation of god.
Quote by el-ECTRO
you again

damn i could've done a much better response for ntchode 'Owner of UGs hugest penis'
I mean.....you take the bible seriously...AND literally.

1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
12/21/2012 =/= Mayan doomsday, for fuck's sake.

I'm fucking sick of people thinking that. All that happens is that the Mayan calendar lines up. And it's happened before.

Edit: After reading more on that site, all I have to say is
Last edited by archangels666 at Nov 27, 2008,
actually the Mayans believe that the great god Quetzalcoatl will return in his space ship of a million years. And they believe that since the black hole at the center of the universe lines up with earth that it will cause our poles to flip which will cause all kinds of global cataclysms including earthquakes, all the volcanoes going off, ****ed up tidal waves of over a thousand feet.
Quote by el-ECTRO
you again

Quote by ntchode
actually the Mayans believe that the great god Quetzalcoatl will return in his space ship of a million years. And they believe that since the black hole at the center of the universe lines up with earth that it will cause our poles to flip which will cause all kinds of global cataclysms including earthquakes, all the volcanoes going off, ****ed up tidal waves of over a thousand feet.

No. Actually they don't believe that.

Their calendar lines up. That's. It. And it's happened before.
Quote by ntchode

There is no "center" of the universe. There is a blackhole in the center of our galaxy, however we are much too far away to be affected. Also, all the planets in our solar system have been aligned many times in recent history and nothing has happened.

edit: To add on to this, the gravitational pull that the moon exerts on the earth is greater than the pull that all of the other planets have on earth combined.
Last edited by Spamwise at Nov 27, 2008,
Personally, I don't buy into the hype, granted I have nothing against religion, I think that if you need religion to give your life purpose than you must not have a very good idea of self-worth but that's me...the point is, remember june 6, 2006? Everyone was saying the antichrist would come on that day...hmm more than two years later the only proof of this that I see is...well...NOTHING! People need the hype of a possible end of the world because they're too bored with their own lives...complete and total bs if you ask me
Quote by el-ECTRO
If your child can breathe, suspect drugs. Only people who breathe take drugs. People who cannot breathe still can, but it is increasingly difficult.
Quote by rocker_46788
Personally, I don't buy into the hype, granted I have nothing against religion, I think that if you need religion to give your life purpose than you must not have a very good idea of self-worth but that's me...the point is, remember june 6, 2006? Everyone was saying the antichrist would come on that day...hmm more than two years later the only proof of this that I see is...well...NOTHING! People need the hype of a possible end of the world because they're too bored with their own lives...complete and total bs if you ask me

june 6 2006 was my 15th birthday lol, but yeah whoever said every generation thinks theyll be the last is right, i mean its been the end of the world since the beginning of the world according to mankind
nothing.
Quote by SaulHudson#2
june 6 2006 was my 15th birthday lol, but yeah whoever said every generation thinks theyll be the last is right, i mean its been the end of the world since the beginning of the world according to mankind

+999999999999999 and a fap joke or two

Great Job!
Quote by el-ECTRO
If your child can breathe, suspect drugs. Only people who breathe take drugs. People who cannot breathe still can, but it is increasingly difficult.