well ive been eyeing one of these (http://store.guitarfetish.com/anammotuampa.html) for a project guitar, im either going to use the emg 85/81 combo or a SSH pickup set up.

the distortion one has caught my eye, i googled and only found stuff on the delay/wah version. does anyone know anything about their quality and maybe have videos?
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Last edited by conor1148 at Nov 27, 2008,
People say they aren't as good as they seem. I personally haven't tried any though.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Quote by asfastasdark
People say they aren't as good as they seem. I personally haven't tried any though.

thanks, anyone else?
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

Quote by _Sanitarium_
havent heard anything about these.... but fix your link. it sends to modboards.com which is a bogus spam url

fixed, sorry about that!
Official Aspie member

Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

Not too great, and I think they would sound esecially bad with EMG's. I'm pretty sure they were built with passives in mind, but I think they sound bad with any pickups.