anyone else feel like no matter what your doing you should be doing something else but dont know what it is or no matter what you do it doesnt make you happy? ive been getting this feeling alot. like no matter what im doing like at a party or with friends i should be somewhere else and nothing ever makes me happy=( im not an emo or anything and i try to go out and live happy but nothing does it, not even weed
Quote by yo_peh
i love you!
have cookie

Quote by RocksAwakening5
^^^ So much win, omg.
Get drunk...

...to death.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
No, I don't have ADD.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Maybe you're suffering from depression or bipolar disorder, it's common.
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Yes. It's called life. Deal with it.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I just get drunk and fap. Suddenly everything is alright again
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Quote by Garou1911
I just get drunk and fap. Suddenly everything is alright again

Mediocre life?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
most people aren't ever truly happy. but there varying levels, I assume you play guitar or some instrument, keep going with that and work on your hobbies and become a well-rounded and better person. find yourself a girlfriend or something as well.

there are a lot of people out there like you who don't feel satisfied no matter what they do. celebrities and famous people people have this, a fire in them that keeps burning that motivates them to become great. Just don't let that sense of sadness or emptiness cause you to throw away your life, do something with it.

and even then if you think about it clearly and think you might have some form of clinical depression, then go to talk to a counselor or therapist. a lot of people do it.
Could be worse. A woman could cut off your penis and throw it out the window of a moving car.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Nov 27, 2008,
Quote by Rockoz
most people aren't ever truly happy. but there varying levels, I assume you play guitar or some instrument, keep going with that and work on your hobbies and become a well-rounded and better person. find yourself a girlfriend or something as well.

there are a lot of people out there like you who don't feel satisfied no matter what they do. celebrities and famous people people have this, a fire in them that keeps burning that motivates them to become great. Just don't let that sense of sadness or emptiness cause you to throw away your life, do something with it.

and even then if you think about it clearly and think you might have some form of clinical depression, then go to talk to a counselor or therapist. a lot of people do it.

ty for the good reply.
i dont know if its clinical depression or anything like that. it just seems like even if i look forward to something forever, when i get to it i realy just dont want to be there even though i should enjoy it.
i cant get a girlfriend or i would, im just not good looking and no matter how many girls work for they never like me but i dont think thats really the problem.
or maybe it is and i just dont know it. who knows

and to everyone else with the "its life get used to it" things, really not helpful or anything. i know life isnt amazing but i dont think this is how life is supposed to feel even in the best moments
Quote by yo_peh
i love you!
have cookie

Quote by RocksAwakening5
^^^ So much win, omg.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Mediocre life?

Nope. Just able to find happiness in the simple things
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab