hey all, iv seen an old ibanez rg for sale but the model number has worn away, there is a serial number F117991 and the pickups are V1,V2,S1 there is a locking trem but im not sure which one it is, because it seems to be japanese made and quite old is it safe to assume its an edge or lo pro? I am interested in it but dont want something with a rubbish trem so thanks for any help

edit: apparently it has Sr custom written on it any idea what it could be?
My Beginner setup:
Ibanez rg321mh
Roland Micro cube
Last edited by lwayneio at Nov 28, 2008,
got any pics?
Quote by Mo Jiggity
What he said. You are a wise man for not buying into the hype.

ya hear that...he thinks im wise

I think it might be a rg570 after doing some googling, if someone can confirm that would be nice, and if thats the case it should have a edge trem right? im looking for a step up guitar you see with a trem preferably but im low on money so im looking 2nd hand
My Beginner setup:
Ibanez rg321mh
Roland Micro cube
just checked some photos and it has sr custom on the headstock, any idea what this is? i cant find any info on them anywhere
My Beginner setup:
Ibanez rg321mh
Roland Micro cube
that pic is real hard to tell what bridge, its real easy to tell:

lo-pro: locking saddles screw right behind the string (like a edge III)
edge: the screws are behind the fine tuners (like OFR)
hope these pictures help

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)
My Beginner setup:
Ibanez rg321mh
Roland Micro cube
no1? could do with some help, do people think it looks good? is it likely to be a good trem?
My Beginner setup:
Ibanez rg321mh
Roland Micro cube
its not an RG570, since the bottom horn is pointier on the 570 than the one your looking at. also appears to have an edge bridge, not a lo-pro. and are you sure it sais SR custom on the headstock? the sr series are bass's.

and try the forums over at ibanez http://forum.ibanez.com/
Quote by Mo Jiggity
What he said. You are a wise man for not buying into the hype.

ya hear that...he thinks im wise
Last edited by thespian948 at Nov 28, 2008,
Quote by thespian948
its not an RG570, since the bottom horn is pointier on the 570 than the one your looking at. also appears to have an edge bridge, not a lo-pro. and are you sure it sais SR custom on the headstock? the sr series are bass's.

and try the forums over at ibanez http://forum.ibanez.com/

well im not sure i cant make it out very well, i only have pics from the seller, il ask on ibanez forum, thanks
My Beginner setup:
Ibanez rg321mh
Roland Micro cube