This song grabbed my interest right from the get-go. The guitar sounds great. As do all the instruments really. The vocals are mixed in well, however I wasn't very fond of them during the chorus. Not bad, just a little, I don't know, lacking. Like they aren't hard enough. They don't the tone of the song as much. But maybe it's just me, who knows....

Anyway, I rather like the song. I like the feel of it overall and the instruments are all played well. With a little touching up it could be even better.
"On this life that we call home
The years go fast
and the days go so slow...

the days go so slow
."
You need to work on those vocals. If you want to go for that type of music you have to have a great voice like the singer of opeth or something. Alittle training makes up for natural talent I think. Musically, pretty good. Your ability at that style of music is good. But improvement is always possible.
When the sun falls the moon rises...

My attempt at art lasted for an instant and then faded like a candle without oil...

When i get around to making more candles hopefully my art will return in a perfect form that all can appreciate.