OK so when i play my solo stuff live acousticly i usually use my shure sm58 for vocals and run my acoustic electric through a PA system. Well i hate the sound i get out of my guitar so was planning on using the MXL 603 pencil mic and/or Shure sm58 for guitar run that through a pre-amp and/or mixer and put that out the PA. I want to travel light but figured that that would be the best setup because i want to use the MXL 4000 for vocals which is a condensor mic that requires phantom power. does anyone have any better ideas so that i can get a warm sound out of my guitar and clean vocals? Below is my setup:

PA System w/ cheap mixer no phantom power
Behringer XENYX 2222FX Mixer
Shure SM58
MXL 4000 Multi-Pattern FET Studio Condenser Microphone
MXL 603S Pencil Instrument Microphone
Blue snowball mic (no use, podcasting only)
Ibanez acoustic/electric
ART Tube MP Studio Mic Preamp

If you want to suggest any other equipment i should get to help improve my live performance that would be greatly appriciaited. thanks!
"Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it." ~Henry David Thoreau
Get a mic put in your guitar instead of the pickup. I think you can have that done for 100-200 dollars-ish. I plan to get that done soon.
I'm Joel. I play guitar. I am a student. I look at the cost of tuition, not in a dollar value, but in the guitars I'm sacrificing now, to be able to buy later.