whats the best technique for arm wrestling and how can i work out better to own at it
Arm wrestle more

Edit: and fap
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
Last edited by BostonLP at Nov 28, 2008,
Pull their arm closer to you
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Having bigger muscles than the other guy.......really thats all.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
one armed pushups. and when your actually in a match, make sure to squeeze the other guys thumb really hard so you can have most of the leverage
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Quote by heaven's gate
Wow, finally a thread where the answer is actually "fap".

That means this thread wins as fap is the answer not just a funny pointless post
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
Relax your wrist but hold your arm steady if you're about to lose, so basically let them just push down on your wrist without moving your arm. Then, when they aren't expecting it push really hard. You've got to have some muscle to pull this off properly, but it definitely does work. I beat one guy in my gym class and his arms are about a centimeter bigger than mine.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Quote by huffmanguy
forcibly place your heel on his scrotum as you arm wrestle your way to victory

i lol'd
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Quote by slash4114
i lol'd

me too I actually loled in real life not just typing it
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
There was an actual article about how to win at arm wrestling in Maxim once. I'll I can remember is you should repeatedly try to tear a whole phone book in half. Hopefully you live in a populated area. The idea is not to actually rip it, but apparently trying to will build the correct "arm-wrestling" muscles.
Quote by Lethal Dosage
That means this thread wins as fap is the answer not just a funny pointless post

That's exactly what he just said... :P
ok thanks for the replies, my grandpa's been bothering me about arm wrestling for awhile so i plan to work out rocky style and take his old ass down