hi, im buying a new guitar, but im searching for a 7 strings guitar, im looking for a cheap model, i dont care about pickups and bridge, someone know a model?
thx
My Gear:
Dean Razorback V 255
Marshall AVT50X
Palmer Deluxe
Yamaha GA-10
Washburn X-37. It's surprisingly good for $200.

Quote by seankellyultgtr

That's a piece of crap, dude. Weighs nothing and sounds so weak.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
nooo get the cheap ibanez 7 string. i bought the black one and i love it. granted, i swapped the bridge pickup with a john petrucci dimarzio d sonic, but regardless, it plays well and its really crisp sounding.
^That would be the Ibanez RG7321. It's a fixed bridge (good thing, because otherwise it would have an Edge III) and has pretty good pups.
An Ibanez RG7321 is a great guitar but i hate the pups on it though.
ESP Vintage 4
Fender American Special Jazz
Fender American Deluxe Precision
Ibanez SR700
Jackson DXMG
Fender American Standard Telecaster
SWR Black Beauty
Orange Thunderverb 50

Modulus Quantum 5 fund-$2150/$3369
dude RG7321, ive got one and love it. and it really holds its own against my '99 MIJ RG7621, and thats saying alot in my book

btw, welcome to the 7 String Legion!
Quote by lp_dude_2
dude RG7321, ive got one and love it. and it really holds its own against my '99 MIJ RG7621, and thats saying alot in my book

btw, welcome to the 7 String Legion!
The best 7321s that I've auditioned haven't gotten close to the 7621 ... and I've auditioned quite a few for at least an hour each, over several days, because I wanted a platform I can use for testing PUs and wiring experiments. I've tested various 7321s up and down the Left Coast.

The neck feel was the biggest deal breaker compared to the 7621's smoothness, an opinion.

YMMV.

Take it to the Legion thead

RG7321 or second hand RG7421

S7320

2nd hand RG7620 or RG1527

Schecters

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Last edited by Absent Mind at Nov 28, 2008,
Quote by Absent Mind
Take it to the Legion thead

RG7321 or second hand RG7421

S7320

2nd hand RG7620 or RG1527

Schecters

+1. They don't even need to do a search, the 7-string/ERG thread is always on the first page...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
RG7321, second hand S7320 or RG1527 if you can get it cheap where you are...the latter two if you want a tremolo, Rg7321 if you want a fixed bridge (cheaper new too).

Keep an eye out for second hand rg7321s with upgrades too, they're pretty common.

Schecter 7s are pretty cool too. That loomis sig is sick.
thx, i think im going to buy the ibanez rg7321
My Gear:
Dean Razorback V 255
Marshall AVT50X
Palmer Deluxe
Yamaha GA-10