Page 1 of 4
Yes

*reported*
Quote by Karvid
Maybe the number three has a human fetish

Quote by SeveralSpecies
It is a book by Michael Behe arguing for Intelligent Design.

I assume it has great tits because it has been repeatedly titty f*cked by REAL scientists.

What are you talking about?
I honestly want to know what the guitar forum thinks about the African-American race.
I don't like as i lay dying
Quote by pinkfloydDSOTM
Why dont you smear peanut butter on your nuts and stand next to a rabid pit bull?

I'm quite offended by that remark.
*reported*
Quote by aild2006
I'm quite offended by that remark.
*reported*

im quite offended that you asked if all of us hated black people!
Quote by tigerking615
You officially win the award for retardedness.
(@ topic starter)

My younger brother is mentally disabled.
You're one sick individual for using that word.
*reported*
Quote by rock.meet Slash
im quite offended that you asked if all of us hated black people!

Why can't you answer a serious question about race?
why isn't this closed yet? i mean about 50 people must have reported it. and for the record, yes i like black people, you racist ass.
Quote by aild2006
Why can't you answer a serious question about race?

because it isnt the 60's or before!
everyone is the same damnit except you and the rest of you racist pigs
you are the people i hate!
Quote by pinkfloydDSOTM
Why dont YOU stop being the retard here and go drink some bleach for the love of god.

I am not mentally handicapped, unlike my brother, Jimmy, who is very offended by your distasteful remark.
*reported*
Troll!!!
Ibanez RGT42DX
-D'Addario .09-.42
Washburn X10
-Ernie Ball Skinny Top Heavy Bottem
Cort 5 String Bass

Kustom Arrow 160FX
Electro-Harmonix-Metal Muff w/ Top Boost
Digitech-Grunge

Quote by aild2006
I am not mentally handicapped, unlike my brother, Jimmy, who is very offended by your distasteful remark.
*reported*

arguing over the internet is pointless. i say you guys fight to the death under the brooklyn bridge. say, tommorrow at noon?
well he made like in attalics? maybe he means love?
Anyways one of my best friends is black, so that would be a yes. For like, not love... Crap now Ive gone and confused myself.
Quote by aild2006
*reported*

I call BS. You are retarded. Jimmy is the retard off South Park. You think you are clever but you are a total retard and loser.
I am not a racist.
I was just simply asking if anyone in this fine forum, actually liked black people.
Judging by your responses, I doubt you all do.
If your brother is offended by the word retard then he's not that retarded. And if you're seriously inquiring of whether we like black people then that makes you legally more retarded than Paris Hilton. Seriously, I'm sure your age is higher than IQ.
Ibanez RGT42DX
-D'Addario .09-.42
Washburn X10
-Ernie Ball Skinny Top Heavy Bottem
Cort 5 String Bass

Kustom Arrow 160FX
Electro-Harmonix-Metal Muff w/ Top Boost
Digitech-Grunge

I'm starting to like this thread. ps. the word retard is not politically incorrect.
Quote by r3conmarine90
If your brother is offended by the word retard then he's not that retarded. And if you're seriously inquiring of whether we like black people then that makes you legally more retarded than Paris Hilton. Seriously, I'm sure your age is higher than IQ.

Damn TS your ass got owned. I guess it runs in the family.
Quote by pinkfloydDSOTM
I call BS. You are retarded. Jimmy is the retard off South Park. You think you are clever but you are a total retard and loser.

I do not watch that disgusting show. My brother is compared to that character every day at school. When he comes home afterwords, he sobs in his room for hours.
Ahh, I see what you've done there

EDIT: I am becoming slightly amused....
Last edited by cuthbertg at Nov 28, 2008,
Quote by david9d5
what's your brother's condition?

He has Aspergers Syndrome. He is also confined to a wheelchair. He was hit by a truck at the age of 9. It's been very hard on me to see him in his current state.
lol yes if they are nice which is the same for anyone no matter what race
My Beginner setup:
Ibanez rg321mh
Roland Micro cube
Quote by aild2006
He has Aspergers Syndrome. He is also confined to a wheelchair. He was hit by a truck at the age of 9. It's been very hard on me to see him in his current state.

Sorry to hear that. i just wanted to make sure you weren't lying about it to shut people up. Again, sorry.
Quote by aild2006
I do not watch that disgusting show. My brother is compared to that character every day at school. When he comes home afterwords, he sobs in his room for hours.

Were you born just for the purpose of being a failed abortion and being a douchebag?
Quote by david9d5
Sorry to hear that. i just wanted to make sure you weren't lying about it to shut people up. Again, sorry.

Thank you very much for your apology. I accept it with all of my heart.
I wish everyone on this forum could be more like you.
Quote by pinkfloydDSOTM
Were you born just for the purpose of being a failed abortion and being a douchebag?

Why are you so vulgar?
Please stop posting in my thread.
Quote by aild2006
Why are you so vulgar?

I'd sign that petition.
Quote by aild2006
Why are you so vulgar?

I can post all I want. So it doesnt matter. Your brother cant be retarded if he gets offended at being called a retard. It doesnt work that way. Your dumb plan has just been shot down.
Quote by pinkfloydDSOTM
I can post all I want. So it doesnt matter. Your brother cant be retarded if he gets offended at being called a retard. It doesnt work that way. Your dumb plan has just been shot down.

You have no heart.
Last week he attempted suicide after one of his peers called him that.
People like you make me sick.
Quote by aild2006
You have no heart.
Last week he attempted suicide after one of his peers called him that.
People like you make me sick.

Do you always make excuses when someone calls you on your bull****?
Page 1 of 4