I've just experienced the greatest man/guitar connection in my entire life. So I've stayed extremely high all day. The only reason I say this is because I may just be crazy. You see, I always play guitar better when I'm high, and after I get done smoking and get nice and toasty I grab my guitar and play anything that comes to me and put it all together into a nice cozy jam session to start my high off good. But particularly today I smoked a lot of pot with my family and I get extra high today for thanksgiving (How else am I going to eat all that food?).
So at the end of the day I smoke my last joint, Grab my guitar and jam. Except at this point I am so baked I can barely hold my eyes open. Luckily, I was playing acoustic so i laid my head down on the acoustic. Still playing. I start to doze off and everything goes black, my brother wakes me saying, "That was awesome, Corey." and I wipe the drool off of my guitar and realized that I had been playing the whole time without knowing what I was playing. It was like everything was black, I could hear the music playing and I could feel the energy in my hands being used but I wasn't aware of anything around me or even me, myself.
But, I just figured the pit would enjoy a nice story about one man's love for his guitar and how much he actually connects with it. As he may be a dick on the outside or even some internet nerd, one man combined with the love of his instrument can quite truthfully, bring peace to the world.

Happy Thanksgiving Pit.
Gear:

Guitars:
ESP ltd FX-400
Epiphone les paul jr.

Amps:
Line 6 spider II combo 30 watt
Krank Rev. Jr. full stack tube.
You get high with your family? Awesome!

EDIT: And you can tell before I posted I only read a few lines, but now that I've read it all I don't truly believe it..
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
Last edited by Wells-Zeppelin at Nov 28, 2008,
Quote by Wells-Zeppelin

This!!!
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
I've had that happen to me! I was high and like it was like my guitar was playing itself and I was just there sitting enjoying the music.. it was weird, I want it to happen again it was really an experience.
Quote by Wells-Zeppelin

EDIT: Ad you can tell before I posted I only read a few lines, but now that I've read it all I don't truly believe it..

!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am jealous of TS.
I've only played guitar high once
Quote by RPGoof
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am jealous of TS.
I've only played guitar high once

What do you do when your high then?
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by jetfuel495
you should get baked and record yourself, man.

no, because then you'll know that you actually suck when you're high.
Quote by skater dan0
...and the bassist comes up to the EQ and moves all the sliders into the typical smiley face pattern and in a really thick Jamaican accent said "you can't have de bass without de smiley face"
Did you put your ding-dong in the sound hole?
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
Quote by TagRingo

Well, even if it did suck. Look at it in this perspective, a connection to your guitar like that can't be beat by much. For me, I would pass any shot at love up to have my guitar. Your not looking at it how it was meant to be.
Gear:

Guitars:
ESP ltd FX-400
Epiphone les paul jr.

Amps:
Line 6 spider II combo 30 watt
Krank Rev. Jr. full stack tube.
if your was high too, it doesn't say much. besides, kinda lame if you have to get high just to play
Quote by TagRingo

exactly what i was thinking. you think you sound good, cause you're high.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
Quote by GuitarFreak1387
you sir are dumb..........all i have to say.

Why exactly?
What is your reasoning?
Quote by B O D O M
What's the point of playing guitar well if you can't hear it?

Mozart was deaf and made great pieces of music...
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by Hell Kaiser Ryo
no that was beethoven

oh yeah... Can't always be right, but same idea.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by x_thurston_x
Why exactly?
What is your reasoning?

for one you dont even remember what you played cus you smoked down.

you think you play better when you are high.

your useing drugs to have a "moment" with an instrument.

your just being retarded, if you honestly belive that bull**** you said in your first post, then you are a burn out. its like a ***** needed a **** to feel great about themslevs