what the process is of checking in and out of a motel or hotel of some sort

i need to know because me and a lady friend of mine are going to rent a room to have some fun

we are underage so im having my friend who is of age buying the room for me

but i dont know if the person who buys the room has to check out themselves or they just leave the keys on the desk i dont know

so you think anyone can help
What happened to people just having sex in the back seat of their cars? Jesus. You don't need to spend money on a hotel room.
"Perception of Balance " - My album.

"Run away from the ending road, the desolate cold, and the broken home."
So classy, TS.
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
yeah, find a station wagon or a mini van and ****.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

No, anyone can return the keys or whatever it is that has to be done. But you pay the bill when you check out, I believe, so yeah. I don't even think you have to be of age to get a room, I think anyone can do it. The kid in Home Alone pulled it off...
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by CycoVisonary23
well first i dont have a car

and second we plan on staying the night together

Get a car. A nice one. Then every girl in the tri-state area will be begging for you.

Or, at least, that's what the 50s have led me to believe.
"Perception of Balance " - My album.

"Run away from the ending road, the desolate cold, and the broken home."
couldn't you just use the backseat of a Volkswagen?
Dick+strings= owww
Quote by CycoVisonary23
well first i dont have a car

and second we plan on staying the night together

You've never slept in a car?

Back in my day we didn't have your fancy houses. All we had were cars to sleep in. Still to this day I don't use a house when it isn't needed. I'll just sleep in the neighbor's car.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
Quote by Sid McCall
No, anyone can return the keys or whatever it is that has to be done. But you pay the bill when you check out, I believe, so yeah. I don't even think you have to be of age to get a room, I think anyone can do it. The kid in Home Alone pulled it off...

thanks so much.
Quote by rasveer
couldn't you just use the backseat of a Volkswagen?

Haven't you seen Mallrats? That's a very uncomfortable place!
dont get it on in a hotel room. hotels are were you take *****s to **** them.....not your Girlfriend.
Quote by GuitarFreak1387
dont get it on in a hotel room. hotels are were you take *****s to **** them.....not your Girlfriend.

she's not my girlfriend yet and plus this probably the only way to stay the night with her so yeah
btw,

you pay upfront. they will need a credit card incase there are any additional charges due to damage ect. after you spend your time there you will leave. most of the time anyone can return the keys to the room, just tell them the room number if its the credit card style key, or give them an acual key they gave you. nuff said.
I can't believe no one's said this, but please oh please wear a condom. If she's on the pill, that's twice as good. Don't get her pregnant, by all means.

Kids.. eeks.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
just have the person who purchased the room get it with a credit card, and give you the keys once they get them.

When I went on my vacation with my friend we checked in and didnt have to do **** and check out but leave because it was put on my debit card we didnt have to pay at the end. Usually they require a card and if you dont totally f up the room i dont believe you will have too many issues really.
Sex in hotel beds gives me the creeps. There could be a dead man under the bed, or jizzum in the sheets. OR BOTH!
If you're a hot chick you've probably got a good chance with the lead singer or guitar player, If you're a little bit overweight, you should probably go for the drummer. If you're a dude, go for the bass player
Quote by Revalk
I can't believe no one's said this, but please oh please wear a condom. If she's on the pill, that's twice as good. Don't get her pregnant, by all means.

Kids.. eeks.

100%

Bring more than one just in case once wasn't enough, you know?

If you're gentleman enough to get a hotel room, be gentleman enough to bring the proper supplies.
Well he'll have to book the room and get the key, then later on he can leave the hotel and come and give the key to you. It's pretty simple. I just went camping with friends for a week and we needed someone over 21 so my mum came up and checked us in and left and then came and checked us out of the park this morning.
Quote by x_thurston_x
100%

Bring more than one just in case once wasn't enough, you know?

If you're gentleman enough to get a hotel room, be gentleman enough to bring the proper supplies.

well obviously im not an idiot