i'm traveling from new york to the dominican, and i'm wondering if it would be legal to bring cigars on the plane. not like cubans or anything, probably just a few packs of black and milds. i know lighters and cutters could be confiscated, but i've read a number of different things about flying international on google. anyone with first hand experience? thanks in advance.
10/7/07- Van Halen
3/16/08- Iron Maiden
1/9/09- AC/DC
7/8/09- Judas Priest
11/10/09- Metallica
7/3/10- Iron Maiden
7/24/10- Rush
4/15/11- Rush-

Quote by LordBishek
with a penis as small as mine, I don't have a very humorous take on the world.
i think theres a limit on exactly how many you can bring back. Try googling it
um cigars are basically leaves wrapped in such a way so that theyre able to be smoked yes? i dont see any problem with that. but whats the point of bringing it on the plane with you? you cant smoke it anyways. btw check quarrantine laws cause you might get into some crap if theyre not checked.

also be sure to not go over the tobacco limit that youre allowed.

(I live in Aus i deal with quarrantine crap like this often)
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
You can probably put them in your checked luggage, that doesn't get screened through security. If you really wanted to be dangerous, you could even "forget" to declare that you brought anything back with you.
it depends on the customs laws of the countries you are leaving/entering. look them up.
from daylight...
...into darkness
I flew a couple months ago with a pack of cigarettes in my pocket and the customs guys didn't care. When they asked if I had any tobacco and I said "half a pack of cigarettes" they just kind of went "pfft."
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
why would you want to bring cigars to the dominican ? just wait til you get there...

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
why for the love of Christ would you want to bring back "black and milds"? you can get those at any gas station around you. you might as well bring back some philly blunts for that matter. they're a dime a dozen, rat **** filled cheap cigar. i thought you would bring back some churchhills or something of quality from there at the least. not something with a plastic tip filter thingy. i'm not big on cigars, however i know that you want to bring something really suck ass into the country that is all ready here. and you can bring cigars into the usa in your baggage.
BTW, they are located on the back shelf next to the dutch master cigars...
All my guitars are old enough to buy beer, are You?
sorry, i need to specify...
i'm 17 and want to bring some black and milds down to the dominican, and i also plan to bring some back to the us--not black and milds, something that isn't as easy to find in the us, like stevoreno said.
10/7/07- Van Halen
3/16/08- Iron Maiden
1/9/09- AC/DC
7/8/09- Judas Priest
11/10/09- Metallica
7/3/10- Iron Maiden
7/24/10- Rush
4/15/11- Rush-

Quote by LordBishek
with a penis as small as mine, I don't have a very humorous take on the world.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
I thought this was going to be a snakes on a plane spoof.

you took the words out of my mouth xD
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
you could always put them in your pooper
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
Quote by Spengebaab
Always wanted to know.....why are cuban cigars illegal?
the US imposed a trade embargo for all goods and services to and from Cuba, back in the early '60s. it was supposed that this would bring an end to Castro's control of Cuba. that worked really well, doncha think?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by zzeazz
Inb4

I WANT THESE MOTHERFUCKING CIGARS OF THIS MOTHERFUING PLANE!

Brilliant
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A