Dying to know
Quote by Its_Rock77
you are a god.

I haven't been on UG in ages... I miss you guys

[="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"]
Daniel Bray

EDIT: DAMN!!!!
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Thats my wife! You dick!
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.

Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
My name is LIGHTS. I'm a small girl who dwells in Toronto. I make music with a computer and a couple sweet synths. I also play whatever other sound makers I can get my pincers on. Making music has been my crutch/drug/vent/vice for my whole life. Most of what you hear starts, and is often finished, in my room (wherever that may be, I relocate like a hermit crab). When I write songs I think about how my music makes people feel, and I hope that when it goes into your ears you feel happy. Not sexy happy but apple pie happy. If I'm sad then the last thing I want is to be made even more sad by music. If my music could be drawn I would picture it like a comic, with simple border lines and bright colors. On first glance there is a nice composition, but upon closer inspection there is a deeper story.

When performing live, I could do everything myself if I were a squid, but I am only a hermit crab and I only have two arms. So there are two dashing musicians that join me on stage named Maurie and Adam. I am the littlest one on stage. But that only means that there is more stellar packed into each square inch. After a long time in the lab, I am finally releasing my first EP. This world is a little dark, and I am LIGHTS.

From her myspace^

Edit:

I hate TS. Why? Because he introduced this girl....And I love her.

Damn you TS!!!!!
Last edited by TunerAddict at Nov 28, 2008,
Quote by TunerAddict
From her myspace^

Edit:

Damn you TS!!!!!

Sounds like she pops too many beans.

Quote by TunerAddict
Edit:

Damn you TS!!!!!

That's not creepy. Falling in love with a girl you don't even know and have only seen pictures of. Not creepy at all.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Nov 28, 2008,
some chick :s
Quote by maiden03
Ahhh damn you vinc3nt!

Downpressor man

Where you gonna run to

All along that day

੧_\\\
Quote by TunerAddict
From her myspace^

Edit:

Damn you TS!!!!!

Hahaha she's hot i wanted to know who she was so i can get more music

yes... music..
Quote by Its_Rock77
you are a god.

I haven't been on UG in ages... I miss you guys

[="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"]
Quote by ALotLikeVegas
Hahaha she's hot i wanted to know who she was so i can get more music

yes... music..

Man...I can't get her voice out of my head...

Once again...

Damn you TS!!!