for one, I dont wanna go ebay route for a couple reasons right now -- but that doesnt matter...

Im also NOT SURE if Im even going to sell anything, and PROBABLY WONT in the end...

but I was wondering if I went to a shop and sold my godin freeway classic, peavey classic 30 (just retubed with a phase inverter in the preamp) and my AXL pedal, how much would I get?

I may consider doing it, but only if I can come out of the store with a better guitar than the freeway classic...

btw, its a great guitar, but I keep feeling like its missing something, and I dont know what -- like as great of a guitar as it is, it just isnt what I really want I guess...

but if I cant come out with something that plays at least as good, and sounds better, then theres no way in hell that I'll sell the stuff.

so do you think if I sold that stuff at a shop, they'd give me enough to get a better guitar?
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
If u find a place to sell used & lesser stuff for new & better, let me know :P
Unless u wanna buy a used guitar ? Didn't quite understand your plan.
lol my plan was to sell ALL that stuff for ONE guitar.

I have another amp (randall RG50TC) that I use more often, and I dont really need my pedals either...

I was wondering, in short, if I sold my godin freeway classic guitar, peavey classic 30, and my AXL stompbox

if Id get enough money from all three for one guitar thats better than the godin. it can be new, used... I dont really care.

besides, none of the stuff is crap either, its all pretty good gear, good enough where I'll probably keep it, but if I can get a good enough amount to get a nicer guitar from it all, I might seriously consider it (and probably do it)
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
are you US? try craigs list a few times first, guitar shops really only give you a little over 50% of market value, so you really get screwed. Id say if you sell all that though you could get a 400+ dollar guitar
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
If you sell to a shop you'll get ripped offed. Give craigslist a try. Ebay is good too, I don't understand what people have against ebay.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
If you bought it new, expect to get about 30%-40% of what you paid for it by selling to a store.

You can probably get about 50-60% back if you sell it to a private buyer.
Quote by Kevin Saale
If you sell to a shop you'll get ripped offed. Give craigslist a try. Ebay is good too, I don't understand what people have against ebay.

ebay is your friend i got my BBE Boosta Grande there for $50 including shipping (for those who don't know, that saved me a total of about $40)
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
You SHOULD be able to get upwards of 600-700 USD for all of that stuff.

I would think at least 250 for the Godin, at least 250 for Classic 30, and at least 100 for the multi-FX.

You'll probably be able to get A LOT more than I projected for the Classic 30, providing it's in good condition.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
People think that stores are there to rip you off, but they have to take the trade in, and make their own mark up. Otherwise why do it? hehe My shop gives 70-80% of what they sell it on the floor on trade ins. That's pretty decent.

I love me some ebay long time. I buy lots of used stuff on there, and I can pretty much get the same price back a year later if I sell it back.