Page 1 of 5
So pit, what scares you? wether it be pictures or personal experiences. I'll share one of my own serious experiences.

I live in a studio and i had to get a new stove, got one from a guy on craigslist. Worked fine and everything, nothing wrong. One day i noticed that there was a very small handprint on the inside of the oven on the glass, as small as a babies, i didnt think anything of it, i wiped it off, and went about my business. Another day i was making lasagna, and the handprint was still there. I dont have anyone in my family that can make a handprint that small and i live by myself. So when i cleaned it this time, i used windex and made absolutly sure there wasnt anything. I wiped it off everyday for a week, and it just comes back. There's still a handprint on the inside of the glass.

anyways, what has happened to you pit?
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Afterwards I said to her "Why did you blitz my asshole like that?"

Quote by MeltingWaxFace
dude someone had a Bay-B-Q in your friggin oven??

heard they taste like veal but a bit fattier.

no, its faced so that it looks like the baby opened it.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace

Quote by x_thurston_x
That picture of larvae in the woman's breast.

i wish out of curiosity to see this...i know i'll be kicking myself over this but im really intrigued.

linkz plz
yo.

I BELIEVE
Spiders...

I'm pretty sure it's because Eight Legged Freaks, I was like 10 or something when I watched it and I didn't have a problem before that so that must be the reason..
budda statues... they just smile too much... cheaky b*stards
fight the power... with peace

Originally Posted by Cockpuncher 2.0
Fail town, population you

When God said "Let there be light", Joey Jordison said "Say please".

Man is a universe within himself
Bob Marley
Pox!
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
i wish out of curiosity to see this...i know i'll be kicking myself over this but im really intrigued.

linkz plz

Just google larvae with safe search off. Should be one of the first few.

Just the thought man... I'm getting the heebie-jeebies all over again.
Quote by KlassikMetal666
Spiders...

I'm pretty sure it's because Eight Legged Freaks, I was like 10 or something when I watched it and I didn't have a problem before that so that must be the reason..

seriously thought you were talking about line 6 spiders
ps. sorry for the double post
fight the power... with peace

Originally Posted by Cockpuncher 2.0
Fail town, population you

When God said "Let there be light", Joey Jordison said "Say please".

Man is a universe within himself
Bob Marley
Pox!
seagulls
they always fly really close to the ground after lunh at school, and im so afraid that one of them is just gunna ****ing rape me one day
another thing, it is freaking scary to me when there is no noise at all either outside or inside at night, i mean dead silent. it just seems unnatural

*shudders*
Quote by MeltingWaxFace

Butterflies.

I had a gigantic monarch butterfly land on my face once. It literally covered my entire face. It's legs were so strong that I couldn't open my eyes because it's legs were on my eyelids.
At the Justice Tour:
Guy in audience: Libertyville represent!
Tom Morello: Yes. Libertyville…represent.

Quote by IDread
Damn. You got insanely lucky when it comes to manly surnames.

Ai æm eɪ prəpoʊnənt ʌv eɪ kəmplitli fənɛtɪk ælfəbɛt. Spɛl ɛvriθɪŋ wɪθ ðə AɪPiEɪ.
Nothing.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by ZAxel
Butterflies.

I had a gigantic monarch butterfly land on my face once. It literally covered my entire face. It's legs were so strong that I couldn't open my eyes because it's legs were on my eyelids.
That's some creepy ****.
Quote by x_thurston_x
Just google larvae with safe search off. Should be one of the first few.

Just the thought man... I'm getting the heebie-jeebies all over again.

wow...i felt like squeezing her tit just to get the fuckers out...
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by KlassikMetal666
Spiders...

i saw that when I was like 8
and i was like how the **** could that scare anyone
and im a girl :S

Wasps. They terrify me. Even just a picture of them makes me shudder.
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Cockroaches(sp?), they make me jump like four feet when I see one, and they are really common where I live in Summer.
Needles and heights. If you want any info out of me, take some of my blood on an overpass. I'll spill my guts before we get to the top

Sanity is not statistical
Quote by Low_End_Rocker
Needles and heights. If you want any info out of me, take some of my blood on an overpass. I'll spill my guts before we get to the top

Wow, needles died off almost straight away for me, I think it's weird that people are scared of them. Guess because as a child I was constantly in hospital... Hmm, loved fighting off the mask of sleep.
Quote by B O D O M
Cockroaches(sp?), they make me jump like four feet when I see one, and they are really common where I live in Summer.

I'm glad I'm not scared of these; there are some in my school. Usually you can only find dead ones or ones that are upside-down and struggling to get back up. It's actually pretty rare to see one walking around at my school. I one time found a squished one in my shoe…I didn't remember stepping on one…
At the Justice Tour:
Guy in audience: Libertyville represent!
Tom Morello: Yes. Libertyville…represent.

Quote by IDread
Damn. You got insanely lucky when it comes to manly surnames.

Ai æm eɪ prəpoʊnənt ʌv eɪ kəmplitli fənɛtɪk ælfəbɛt. Spɛl ɛvriθɪŋ wɪθ ðə AɪPiEɪ.
Quote by B O D O M
Wow, needles died off almost straight away for me, I think it's weird that people are scared of them. Guess because as a child I was constantly in hospital... Hmm, loved fighting off the mask of sleep.

I don't like the ideas of metal being stuck directly into my veins. When it's in, its fine, granted I can't look at it, but it doesn't bother me. But the thought is what kills me. And overpasses are the worst things ever invented by man

Quote by ZAxel
I'm glad I'm not scared of these; there are some in my school. Usually you can only find dead ones or ones that are upside-down and struggling to get back up. It's actually pretty rare to see one walking around at my school. I one time found a squished one in my shoe…I didn't remember stepping on one…

I get them in the shower, in the cupboards, in the draws, even in the fridge, sometimes in the dish washer, it's pretty freaky. Can't possibly imagine them at my school.

Quote by Low_End_Rocker
don't like the ideas of metal being stuck directly into my veins. When it's in, its fine, granted I can't look at it, but it doesn't bother me. But the thought is what kills me. And overpasses are the worst things ever invented by man

Ah I see, while taking blood tests for an iron deficiency of mine, the nurse was talking about middle aged bikies passing out over needles, it was then I released how badly some people took it.
Self destructive nature of the human mind being able to wreak chaos and madness at a single thought

no but seriously
I scare myself....
We all able to do the same thing....give and take life within a second.(well not actualy a second but still)
We are all able to do the samething....but its maken that choice that scares me....Ive decided to be here for the better good....but at the sametime this "horrible" thoughts (well for me cause im not a mean person) creep into my head...they scare me....

With a single strong enough punch we can kill someone.
We can go out and get a girl pregant either by force/mistake/accident or threw love.

We have so much power which scares me....
I'm also kinda scared that one day we will have matrix like brain plugs that show a desktop instead of the real world.
Quote by wombifat
i saw that when I was like 8
and i was like how the **** could that scare anyone
and im a girl :S
It didn't scare me, I was fine watching the movie just after it spiders ****ing creeped me out.
Quote by B O D O M
I get them in the shower, in the cupboards, in the draws, even in the fridge, sometimes in the dish washer, it's pretty freaky. Can't possibly imagine them at my school.

Haha, i just step on them, scare over

Quote by B O D O M
Ah I see, while taking blood tests for an iron deficiency of mine, the nurse was talking about middle aged bikies passing out over needles, it was then I released how badly some people took it.

Yeah, never passed out, but there is no way known I would ever self inject... therefore, I will never be a junkie. So there is an upside to being a pussy I guess haha

Quote by Low_End_Rocker
Yeah, never passed out, but there is no way known I would ever self inject... therefore, I will never be a junkie. So there is an upside to being a pussy I guess haha
Not true, you could just smoke it.
Quote by Low_End_Rocker

Depends on whether all the required injections are really worth it.

Also, do you go to a school in the eastern area of Melbourne?
Quote by KlassikMetal666
Not true, you could just smoke it.

Or snort it, or pop some pills.
Quote by x_thurston_x
Or snort it, or pop some pills.

I'm gunna be really anal and say by definition, a junkie is someone who injects substances

Yeah, definitely not stopping me from being an addict though. And B O D O M, I go to Chisholme TAFE in Dandenong. Don't hijack the thread, comment or pm me haha

- Finishing College (year 12) and being set loose in the real world at the end of 2009.
- Returning home to Indonesia in January.
- Insects (the faster they move, the scarier they are)
Quote by whalepudding
That is the most Australian post I've ever seen.

Fuckin' oath, fella!!
Quote by 'GoodnightHero'
i absolutely fucking love you.
and it has nothing to do with your lego ACDC fetish.

Strewth, cobber! Good on ya!
I had a nightmare a few nights ago..it was me in the future, a washed-up rockstar, talking about how I used to date 'Person/ ex', who was a hot-shot super rockstar.

Quote by Low_End_Rocker
I'm gunna be really anal and say by definition, a junkie is someone who injects substances
I'm gonna be really anal and say by definition, a junkie is a heroin addict and you can smoke heroin therefore you would be a junkie regardless of how you take it.

haha sorry I just had to say it because as a man I can never be wrong, and if I'm proven wrong then the world goes to hell.
Page 1 of 5