I know there's probably some sort of sticky for this, but how do you split a connection between two amps, like this:

except with two fender combos. and if possible, where do i get these cables
Ok well one day when I was a guitar noob I put a lead from the ouput plug on my amp to the main input plug on my mates amp.I had both playing the same thing.
But what your seeing in the photos is called slaving.I don't know alot about it but it's where you use one amp to drive a whole load of other amps.I think.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
you can get a stereo cable adapter from an electronics shop for like 5 bucks or you could use a stereo effects pedal
The only reason I'd use to amps would be to get two distinct sounds, which is what a lot of people do. A lot of people prefer the clean tone of a Fender, but the guts of a Marshall, so they switch between the two of them. Once upon a time I used a Fender Princeton Chorus to drive a Peavey Bandit 112, but really all it did was add extra bottom to my sound.
Tastes like chicken, if chicken was a candy.
are sterio effects sort of like univibe tat make a rotating sound, because i dont relly want that, i acually want a pair of 30w fenders to turn into one 60w stack. is there a name for cables that do this?

edit: im kinda cheap, so id rather spend 5-100 dollars instead of 1000 for a real stack
there are channel switching pedals, like electro harmonix blade switch. I think you can select one channel with it, or both at a time.
You have to buy an ABY box , a heard that MORLEY makes some good one.
Quote by willwelsh816
are sterio effects sort of like univibe tat make a rotating sound, because i dont relly want that, i acually want a pair of 30w fenders to turn into one 60w stack. is there a name for cables that do this?

edit: im kinda cheap, so id rather spend 5-100 dollars instead of 1000 for a real stack

No. Stereo means two channels/outputs. Output from a guitar is mono (single channel/output). Stereo effects just have two outputs so you can send the effect to two amps. However, you can do this with any effect and a cheap mono -> stereo interconnect cable.
The more you know, the less you understand.
last.fm
You can split it with a A/B/Y box. Or a stereo pedal. Or the chorus pedal I have has 2 outputs not stereo 1 is chorus one is dry output but an be modded so both are chorus output. Its easy enough to mod a pedal to give 2 buffered outputs. I can use my doubleD distortion with 2 outputs or my chorus with 2 outputs to split my signal.
Quote by Tackleberry
You can split it with a A/B/Y box. Or a stereo pedal. Or the chorus pedal I have has 2 outputs not stereo 1 is chorus one is dry output but an be modded so both are chorus output. Its easy enough to mod a pedal to give 2 buffered outputs. I can use my doubleD distortion with 2 outputs or my chorus with 2 outputs to split my signal.

+1

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.