hey guys this is my first time in this section so bear with me

my band is having our first gig on December 5th in Melbourne, Australia. It's a battle of the bands and we're the least experience and youngest band there. It's at the EV's centre in Croyden. It cost $12 to go in and goes from 6:30-11:00. It would mean a lot if you could come. My band is called the After Editions and we play at 6:40.

Our band myspace is www.myspace.com/aftereditions

if theres anything i forgot just tell me and PM for more details

thanks
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
anyone?
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
sure, i'll go. i live in mitcham so its not too far! : D
Quote by Mutant Corn
I think that was the point...those are the most popular body styles, and TS wants to know which one UG thinks is coolest.zAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

edit: my cat walked across my keyboard
awesome thanks
Originally Posted by smb

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
See u tomorrow then
Quote by Jaymz_515
I pretend I'm a huge spider laying eggs, then when I flush the toilet I fall to floor screaming "MY CHILLLDRENN!! NOOOO!"

If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit.
- Mitch Hedberg
how`d it go

i remember our 1st gig, oh man epic fail, but it was a blast, i ended up doing vocals for dead skin mask , badly i might add since i play guitar not sing, trying to do that at the same time wow, not good LOL, overall it was an AWESOME night and the promoter loved us so he signed us.