Page 1 of 2
I just started a band with one of my friends and we r looking 4 a name. We're 14 and will be in the garage band stage for quite a while. We play pop rock, punk pop, etc., mainly acoustically. Any suggestions for a name?
P.S.- Serious replies only plz
Thx
'64 Fender Telecaster
'08 Epiphone Prophecy EM-2
'06 Epiphone Les Paul-100
'08 Squier Strat Mini
'03 Ibanez AEG10
'90 Yamaha FG730S
'31 Kay Archkraft
"Two 14 year olds that are currently in the garage band stage, currently playing pop rock, punk pop and more, acoustically"

Think that suits you.
^ a bit 2 long but thanks for the effort :P
'64 Fender Telecaster
'08 Epiphone Prophecy EM-2
'06 Epiphone Les Paul-100
'08 Squier Strat Mini
'03 Ibanez AEG10
'90 Yamaha FG730S
'31 Kay Archkraft
Yeah I'm 14 and starting a band and looking for a name too, we seem to have something in common. Except I'm playing metal. Why not just name if after some random element or something? Be creative!
The Music Rapists ft. that bloke in the garage.
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
Attractive to Paedos... or Attracted to Paedos, if you want to gaurentee the paedophile dollar
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
I vot for Difference 42, Wink 187, Blue Night, or sUPAR-FRPEARERADCFDAFD-Times-Infinity
Aperion!!!!!! or maybe Noûs!!!!!!!!! yeah, i just came from my philosophy class LOL
How about "The band with a name but no songs" ?

Write your music and deal with that first before you worry about a name.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
I think we're all agreed it has to have the word paedophile or an abbreviation of it in there somewhere. Your first video could be you getting chased around in circles Benny Hill style by an old, bearded man in a trench coat... It'd be bound to cause outrage, which would equal big money, even bigger if you coincide its release with the next high profile missing child in the news.

I should work in marketing
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

i posted the exact (well, practically) the same thread two days ago, we eneded up with the name The Suicide Club. And yes, we're a pop-punk band and are 14 XD
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
Quote by GangsterLi
i posted the exact (well, practically) the same thread two days ago, we eneded up with the name The Suicide Club. And yes, we're a pop-punk band and are 14 XD

Unfortunately for you my marketing genius wasn't around on that day

Quote by GangsterLi
we eneded up with the name The Suicide Club. And yes, we're a pop-punk band and are 14 XD

oh dear god.
Quote by faultyy
Unfortunately for you my marketing genius wasn't around on that day

Quote by BlackandSilver
Kill 'em All in St Anger with the help of the Master of Puppets. He can Ride the Lightning, creating a Death Magnetic.

Myspace
dude, im 14, and i would TOTALLY have a phycadellic prog-rock/grunge band named Peaches of A Thousand Yesterdays... Non-sensical, yes... Awsome? HELLZ YEAH
Pop rock, punk pop. Dude your gonna get killed in the music industry... Go metal...no pop
Myspace.

Quote by djmay71
it wasn't 7 days, it was 5.

and you call yourself the son of catholics

Quote by hugh20
I would keep it on my mantel piece and tell my grandchildren about the day I tried to overthrow the human race with my race of tree-men.
"Brokeback Garage"
Fender Telecaster Mexico
Marshall vs265
Morgan Acoustic
Jim Dunlop CGB-95 wah
Quote by egu010
"Brokeback Garage"

Win.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Quote by GangsterLi
we eneded up with the name The Suicide Club. And yes, we're a pop-punk band and are 14 XD

You named your band The Suicide Club? Is that becuase your music kills itself when it hears how awful it sounds?

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
You named your band The Suicide Club? Is that becuase your music kills itself when it hears how awful it sounds?

no, its because one of my members is an emo, well everyone calls him it, his reply is "im not emo, im a scene kid!" and gets all defensive .... so we named it after him
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
Quote by GangsterLi
no, its because one of my members is an emo, well everyone calls him it, his reply is "im not emo, im a scene kid!" and gets all defensive .... so we named it after him

You've got a heartagram as your avatar.

That's way too emo to be calling your friend emo and making fun of him for it.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
The Foppish Dandies
Molesting the Priest
Penis Feast

Quote by strat0blaster

The Suicide Club is a weird Japanese movie.

It has Rolly from Rock Fujiyama in it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqre8zYjA60

It's actually a cool name for a punk band. It referencing a cult film and all.
Last edited by Trefellin at Nov 28, 2008,
Page 1 of 2