Page 1 of 6
So I was snooping around facebook groups, and turned these up.

we demand that our governments stop muslim immigration
- 1,044 members.

boycott Islam and all things muslim
- 464 members.

And most shockingly:

fuck Islam
-1,709 members.

There are over 500 groups petitioning to have that last group deleted from facebook, and it still hasn't happened. Does facebook not include anything about discrimination in their terms and conditions?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices

dude, youhave to realize, and this.. is one of my life philosiphies, PEOPLE SUCK
I dont think Facebook pays a lot of attention to what goes on with its groups. I suppose its good in a way that people can say whatever they want
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by JackalUK
My god Rabid, you actually found discrimination on the internet...?

My point is that I found discrimination being allowed to flourish on a very popular networking site that children use.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
My point is that I found discrimination being allowed to flourish on a very popular networking site that children use.

**** the children! Join Catholicism today...
Not quite as many idiots as I would have expected. Still too many though.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Some will argue that this is 'freedom of speech'. That might seem ridiculous for us Europeans, but in the US, that's how they roll.
Last edited by TheQuailman at Nov 28, 2008,
People will cry so hard for free speech, but as soon as they see something that they don't like, they jump all over it.

Grow some fuzz on your peaches OP.
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous
I'm trying to cover one of my bedroom walls in semen. I'm about half way done.

Pics coming soon
Quote by JackalUK
My god Rabid, you actually found discrimination on the internet...?

Good heavens! I dare say this is a bigger atrocity than when Helmut wore brown socks to his quoddy boat shoes!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by BrokenBricks
People will cry so hard for free speech, but as soon as they see something that they don't like, they jump all over it.

Grow some fuzz on your peaches OP.

I hate free speech, so that's the worst argument ever.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by rabidguitarist

Discrimination is everywhere on the internet. its on myspace, its on bebo (im assuming).

its everywhere.

Im more shocked that you didn't realize it.
I can do it!

And so can you!

Last.fm
Quote by rabidguitarist

Their going to find out about it from somewhere at some point, suppose it gives the parents a bit of responsibility to explain it to them before they completely buy it off a web site
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by BaconFrenzy117
Discrimination is everywhere on the internet. its on myspace, its on bebo (im assuming).

its everywhere.

Im more shocked that you didn't realize it.

People get deleted from myspace for doing things like this.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by rabidguitarist

So do I, it just breeds hate.

So, people of the world:

SHUT UP!!!
Quote by rabidguitarist

Well, you're a ****ing tool then. A gay wrench, not something badass like a screwdriver or a rotary saw.
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous

Pics coming soon
Quote by BrokenBricks
Well, you're a ****ing tool then. A gay wrench, not something badass like a screwdriver or a rotary saw.

Oh wow, they do those in gay now?
The only reason groups like that are popping up is because of what illegal & legal immigrants get when they enter the country (U.K.)
They get money on the dole/jobseekers allowance, child benefit cause they have like a billion kids, brilliant jobs that they aren't even qualified for, free housing, food vouchers for supermarkets (I've witnessed this one, they had a blank check from the goverment for food costs, they had PS3's, X-Box's, Nintendo Wii's & DS', hi-fi's, TV's, ect, doesn't add up to me).

Many groups on facebook just want the borders shut to stop this sorta thing, hence the BNP.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Quote by BrokenBricks

Please elaborate. I don't quite understand why rabid is a tool.
There are dickheads in all races. Judge people for who they are, whatever their background.
I agree with BrokenBricks. All we ever seem to hear abotu these days is people saying "we don't get enough rights, we should be allowed our own views". Occasionally, they get their way, and then we wonder why there is so much racism and hatred going around......

free speech is never going to be to everyone's favour - if we give people free speech, stuff's gonna get said that other people don't like, leading to arguments nd shizzz
Quote by Kingyem0c0re
The only reason groups like that are popping up is because of what illegal & legal immigrants get when they enter the country (U.K.)
They get money on the dole/jobseekers allowance, child benefit cause they have like a billion kids, brilliant jobs that they aren't even qualified for, free housing, food vouchers for supermarkets (I've witnessed this one, they had a blank check from the goverment for food costs, they had PS3's, X-Box's, Nintendo Wii's & DS', hi-fi's, TV's, ect, doesn't add up to me).

Many groups on facebook just want the borders shut to stop this sorta thing, hence the BNP.

Who gives a fuck?

People come to this country because they want a better life, and a safer environment to raise their families. You think we should deny them that because of money?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
What I find funny is how most of these people are probably Christian.

By saying "**** Islam", they're essentially saying "**** Allah" - and Allah is the exact same god as the Christian God. So, by extension, they're saying "**** my God"

Hilariously ignorant, isn't it?
Oh no he just divided by zero again...*gets sucked into vortex*

Originally Posted by Sirwinston89
whoa man this is turning into the Dream Theater appreciation thread!!! If only every thread kicked this much ass!

You're welcome
i hate people that arent white in UK..
not racist, but white people go to india..

actually dont..you will get held up by terrorists..

oh and money..ive worked my arse off for 4 years..to get where i am now..

literally..muhatma singh 3rd came into job interview today..expected to get a job with a B in english..

thats his only grade he got in wherever he came from...couldnt pronounce name of school..

WTF!
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=
You're phuqing kidding, right? Everybody discriminates, I personally hate shytty guitars, but there will always be some MF that builds them. I know, I'll go on the Pit with righteous, indignant astonishment that more is not being done to stop this obvious affront to all that is decent and good.....Ooorrr, I could piss up a rope.
Scarred for life!

Rig:
Gibson LPC
Jackson DK10D
Fender HM Strat
Custom built Tele-type
Alvarez 5040 Koa
Epiphone 12 string
Blue Voodoo 50
Dunlop 213 slide
Fender M-80 chorus
Digitech Jimi Hendrix Experience
Quote by matx33
What I find funny is how most of these people are probably Christian.

By saying "**** Islam", they're essentially saying "**** Allah" - and Allah is the exact same god as the Christian God. So, by extension, they're saying "**** my God"

Hilariously ignorant, isn't it?

You based all of that on an assumption. Not even just an assumption, but a false assumption.

You're the ignorant one.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Most people who post such things and make those groups do not even know what Islam is about.
Most just judge Muslims by looking at what the worst of them (the terrosrists) do.
I bet they'd change their minds if they visit a couple of muslim countries and see what the real muslims are like, instead of judging them by the **** they watch on TV.
Discrimination is going to happen. We really can't stop it, but we can alleviate it as much as possible. Those who run Facebook clearly don't care to do so.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by fairycake92
i hate people that arent white in UK..
not racist, but white people go to india..

actually dont..you will get held up by terrorists..

Are you trying to be funny or do I need to report you?
Quote by aaciseric

Way ahead of you.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by Kingyem0c0re

*facepalm.jpg*
Quote by rabidguitarist
You based all of that on an assumption. Not even just an assumption, but a false assumption.

You're the ignorant one.

Well from the amount of unworldly Christians I've met, that's the impression that I've gotten from them.

I'm not trying to put down any religion.

If I've totally misinterpreted it, then I apologize. I'm going on what I've studied, and I know that the God of Abraham is common to Christianity, Islam and Judaism.

Now, if the people in these facebook groups are just idiots...well then that's their problem.

But you know what? You're absolutely right, I was basing the population of the group entirely on assumption. I'm very happy that you actually were able to point that out and comment on it. So many people don't do that, and let ignorance go unnoticed. So thank you.
Oh no he just divided by zero again...*gets sucked into vortex*

Originally Posted by Sirwinston89
whoa man this is turning into the Dream Theater appreciation thread!!! If only every thread kicked this much ass!

You're welcome
Quote by damskippy
You're phuqing kidding, right? Everybody discriminates, I personally hate shytty guitars, but there will always be some MF that builds them. I know, I'll go on the Pit with righteous, indignant astonishment that more is not being done to stop this obvious affront to all that is decent and good.....Ooorrr, I could piss up a rope.

That's an incredibly bad example to make. Guitars don't have feelings, cognitive functioning or human rights.

Please don't tell me you were serious.
Quote by silent_suicide
I agree with BrokenBricks. All we ever seem to hear abotu these days is people saying "we don't get enough rights, we should be allowed our own views". Occasionally, they get their way, and then we wonder why there is so much racism and hatred going around......

free speech is never going to be to everyone's favour - if we give people free speech, stuff's gonna get said that other people don't like, leading to arguments nd shizzz

Thank you.

And to playboy at the top of page 2, Rabid is a tool because he's bitching and moaning, then saying he doesn't support free speech. Kind of funny. Some people get pistol whipped in the face for speaking their mind, don't take it for granted. You need to deal with it little boy, the world doesn't care about you or how butthurt a facebook group made you (to rabid)
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous

Pics coming soon
Quote by aaciseric

trying to emphasise...people bitch about them here....fair enuf..try to get my job..i dislike them..

BUT

its not like we can go over there happily...
"hey you english?"

Yes..

bang bang bang....

now you dead..
yet we arent having a go at them on TV...

they discriminate...we are allowed to back
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=
Quote by fairycake92
trying to emphasise...people bitch about them here....fair enuf..try to get my job..i dislike them..

BUT

its not like we can go over there happily...
"hey you english?"

Yes..

bang bang bang....

now you dead..
yet we arent having a go at them on TV...

they discriminate...we are allowed to back

Quote by rabidguitarist

Not to try and piss you off even more but you make music right? Music is a form of free speech so... Yeah, I'll leave that thought with you.