I play both bass and guitar and am considering buying something like this to play both guitar and bass through...

https://www.carvinguitars.com/products/single.php?product=SBR410

I have a multi-effects pedal which will supply all the guitar effects I need. My question is how well will a bass half stack sound for guitars and what differences will I notice? Check my sig for my current guitar amps.
My gear...

Samick Les Paul (AV6VB) Guitar w/ SD Alnico2/JB
Marshall AVT150H halfstack
Schecter Stiletto Elite-4 Bass
Ampeg BA112 Bass Amp
they're extremely expensive but orange thunderverbs would be perfect

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Bass amps are pretty much the bees knees really. They sound really nice cleanly, I'm not to sure about overdrive, but they handle really well for guitars. I think Queens Of The Stone Age use them.

The Fender Bassman, pretty much classed as a guitar amp now, was originally a bass amp.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by Lil Macker
Bass amps are pretty much the bees knees really. They sound really nice cleanly, I'm not to sure about overdrive, but they handle really well for guitars. I think Queens Of The Stone Age use them.

The Fender Bassman, pretty much classed as a guitar amp now, was originally a bass amp.

This. I played thru a Vintage Bassman my dad owns and it is the clearest overdrive I've heard. Add a vintage Marshall cab...... your set.
meh
I actually use a PRO 4x10 Bass cab with my Line 6 and it worked out very well. I tried my amp head with my old MG100 stack and it just didn't sound well at all. When I plugged into the Bass cab I was totally amazed at the difference so I bought it. Now my problem is finding a matching bottom cab for a full stack. Ages ago I played guitar thru a Peavy Bass amp with a 6x12 cab I built mysef and it was awesome until the head blew out. Playing guitar thru a bass amp I guess it worked for me. I just don't know what amp I would recomened though. I just tried a new brand at GC called "Mark" they are amazing but pricey. I need a good bass amp and I think that might be my next purchase.

John
I use a bass and guitar amp in stereo. The bass amp seems to have better highs than the guitar amp. And it has a much different EQ than the usual low/mid/high of a guitar amp. The bass amp I use has cut and boost for bass/treb/mid and a mid shift control along with bass boost. As you are using guitar and bass with a single amp then bass amp is the only way to go. The bass would wreck a guitar amp speaker really quick.
I was talking about the bassman 4x10 combo..

And thats got a hf horn, wouldn't recommend it. Guitars dont normally like crossovers..
$1300 is a bit pricey for me, looking to keep it under $900, hopefully under $700 if possible.
My gear...

Samick Les Paul (AV6VB) Guitar w/ SD Alnico2/JB
Marshall AVT150H halfstack
Schecter Stiletto Elite-4 Bass
Ampeg BA112 Bass Amp