I have an LTD Kirk hammett signature guitar, and I just brought some "Ernie Ball, Skinny Top Heavy Bottom" strings to replace my old rusty (Credit Crunch :P) strings.

Now here's the problem, I begin stringing, get everything in place... When I start tuning the strings, the strings seem to be pulling the bridge (Floyd Rose Licensed) Higher and higher till it's at like a 45 degree angle. This has never happened before, when stringing.

Any help or advice?

Cheers in advance
It sounds as if the bridge might be broken. Did you replace the strings one by one or take them all off then begin to put each new one on?
ajust the springs at the back of the guitar
as you do this the strings will be stretched, so losen them up so they dont snap, adventually you find your middle ground point between strings and springs and ta da the bridge is level and you are in tune. Magic it is
It sounds as if the bridge might be broken. Did you replace the strings one by one or take them all off then begin to put each new one on?

I tried it both ways

ajust the springs at the back of the guitar
as you do this the strings will be stretched, so losen them up so they dont snap, adventually you find your middle ground point between strings and springs and ta da the bridge is level and you are in tune. Magic it is

I did fiddle with the springs a little bit, slackened them off a little bit. Theres two screws which let me do this, and I think im running out of screw
Don't loosen them. You want to tighten them to counteract the tension of the heavier strings. Try to find the guide on the Floyd Rose website, it shows you how to put on a heavier gauge string set. I could type it out, but I'm lazy...
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]