Greetings,
I'm going to buy a new guitar, and I'm wondering what I should get. I'm torn between a B.C Rich Warlock, or an Ibanez RG3EXFM1. I play mostly Nu Metal, Thrash, Death Metal, and a bit of punk.
Cheers!

-Wierdoom
ibanez.. newer B.C.Rich's are sh*t
:::Gear:::

Ibanez JS100
Marshall MGDFX Halfstack
Roland Cube 30
Line6 X3 Live
Aria Acoustic (idk what make)
Quote by wierdoom
Greetings,
I'm going to buy a new guitar, and I'm wondering what I should get. I'm torn between a B.C Rich Warlock, or an Ibanez RG3EXFM1. I play mostly Nu Metal, Thrash, Death Metal, and a bit of punk.
Cheers!

-Wierdoom

epiphone! and new warlocks are ****e!
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
if you're interested in BC Rich then go play a couple, and see for yourself.

Don't listen to haters who have never even held one.The newer import models are actually quite nice, and have features you just can't get in other lines for twice the price
It all depends on the BC Rich if it's an NJ series or better I would go with the BC Rich.

Ibanez does make a nice guitar and I like the model you listed, for the price I would go for the that Ibanez over a Warlock in the same price range.
Thanks for the replies guys! I'll probably go with the Ibanez, since the Warlock looks kind of awkward to hold while sitting.
Ibanez if you actually want to play a guitar, and not just look at one.
Quote by EbEar
oh and yao151 i love the fact that you as a fan of metallica and slayer likes John Frusciante, i wish more people around here had an open mind like that

see...
I'm not narrow minded

just narrow dicked
Quote by wierdoom
Thanks for the replies guys! I'll probably go with the Ibanez, since the Warlock looks kind of awkward to hold while sitting.

Yep, they're bloody awkward to play sitting...
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here