Page 1 of 4
Wow. This is disgusting.

I did searchbar and nothing came up.

http://money.aol.com/news/articles/_a/bbdp/wal-mart-worker-trampled-to-death/262342?icid=100214839x1213478608x1200926539

The human race is ridiculously greedy and selfish.
wow, its just a sale at walmart for christ sakes, is spending that extra bit of money really worth a mans life
Quote by yo_peh
i love you!
have cookie

Quote by RocksAwakening5
^^^ So much win, omg.
Quote by risetofight
wow, its just a sale at walmart for christ sakes, is spending that extra bit of money really worth a mans life
I'm sure they didn't do it on purpose.

Anyways, yeah, kind of surprising. I can understand people getting trampled and injured, but killed was a surprise.
Quote by metaldud536
How sad. He died, and for what? So that several people could save some money? Ridiculous.

not just money. LOTS of money.

i'd have killed for a $400 laptop as well.

these people need to toughen up. i took a cattle prod so i could shock my way through the crowds.
Jesus, that's pretty outlandish. I mean, I know people go "bargain crazy" or some rubbish like that, but stampeding some poor man who was only doing his job and earning his living to death is ridiculous.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by The Madcap
I'm sure they didn't do it on purpose.

Anyways, yeah, kind of surprising. I can understand people getting trampled and injured, but killed was a surprise.

yeah but still, they didnt mean to kill him but he must have been on the ground getting stepped on and they couldnt stop to help him up, even at crazy moshpit people have the decency to help a guy up so he doesnt die (in my experience anyway)

they were to worried about saving 25% on a ****ing ipod or something to take 5 seconds to help someone up.
Quote by yo_peh
i love you!
have cookie

Quote by RocksAwakening5
^^^ So much win, omg.
Moral= Don't work at 5 a.m. on Black Friday. But seriously, that's horrible...and stupid, walmart doesn't have anything worthwhile.
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
Quote by aaronob
Wow. This is disgusting.

I did searchbar and nothing came up.

http://money.aol.com/news/articles/_a/bbdp/wal-mart-worker-trampled-to-death/262342?icid=100214839x1213478608x1200926539

The human race is ridiculously greedy and selfish.

No, just americans

Quote by daytripper75
not just money. LOTS of money.

i'd have killed for a $400 laptop as well.

these people need to toughen up. i took a cattle prod so i could shock my way through the crowds.

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
jeez people don't blame the human race as a whole for what a couple (hundred) hicks did in arkansas. not that this makes the workers death any more justified, its quite sad.
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
Quote by dgme92
Jesus, that's pretty outlandish. I mean, I know people go "bargain crazy" or some rubbish like that, but stampeding some poor man who was only doing his job and earning his living to death is ridiculous.

Am I the only one who found that funny?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by CTFOD

Now you point it out, I find it quite amusing.

Is this what you're doing in the US to beat 'the credit crunch'? Knocking shedloads off of prices?

We just get 2.5% knocked off VAT, we might get a couple of quid knocked off a washing machine with that
I've always loathed those pictures you see on telly of idiots queuing for days to be the first through the door in a January sale at Harrods - it's just not cricket.

Thoughts go out to the poor guys family.

It just goes to proove that the original sentiments of the season are somwhat lost - along with Christmas.

No longer is it about giving thanks and loving thy neighbour etc, it's all about walmarts bottom line and the endless pursuit of 'stuff'

disgusting
EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald
Quote by urbanfox
Now you point it out, I find it quite amusing.

Is this what you're doing in the US to beat 'the credit crunch'? Knocking shedloads off of prices?

We just get 2.5% knocked off VAT, we might get a couple of quid knocked off a washing machine with that

It's part of thanksgiving apparently - same thing as the January sales here
EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald
Glad this ain't in England because I was at work today and I was very tired with a headache.
Quote by cuthbertg
It's part of thanksgiving apparently - same thing as the January sales here

Oh right...

Like when you get loads of silly women queueing up outside Debenhams or whatever from 3am so they can be the first to grab a bargain
well, if you saw the sweetest guitar for like 75% off, you wouldn't trample someone to get to it? i'm a girl, trust when i say you can see someone fighting for **** in stores everyday. it's funny. what i can't get is it's wall mart. that store is everywhere! it's stupid.
[font="Arial Blackeat my asshole... far more tasteful than kissing someone's ass[/FONT"]
Quote by red star
jeez people don't blame the human race as a whole for what a couple (hundred) hicks did in arkansas. not that this makes the workers death any more justified, its quite sad.

actually it happened at a Long Island store not in Arkansas
jeez i cannot believe all the self righteous consumer haters. you do know the reason why religious fundamentalism and dangerous levels of patriotism (to the point where the government will be supported for everything) aren't as big a problem here as it is in the middle east and elsewhere? its because of materialism taking over religions and patriotisms place in the common people's main interest. whats so inherently "evil" about someone trying to get a present for someone else? a worker died but no one set out to kill him. its a terrible reason to die but no one wanted it too happen.

because of this beautiful thing called capitalism, we only have to worry about riots on one day of the year instead of constant religious conflict or a government that can do whatever it wants. say what you want but the republican government is no way a fascist dictatorship. and thats not to say im completely ignorant of the abortion clinics that have been bombed by christians, they're the minority of christians.

lets face it, materialism is the lesser of two evils. people need a vice and for the broad majority of americans, its getting the lowest price on an ipod
My Rig
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
Quote by Ir8sob
actually it happened at a Long Island store not in Arkansas

my bad, i read too quickly
My Rig
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
That's what happens when you sell $128 blu ray players
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by CTFOD

I should have put a comma or something in there to make my point clearer.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by nelliehart {inf
well, if you saw the sweetest guitar for like 75% off, you wouldn't trample someone to get to it? i'm a girl, trust when i say you can see someone fighting for **** in stores everyday. it's funny. what i can't get is it's wall mart. that store is everywhere! it's stupid.

Not at all. Don't get me wrong, I have done my fair share of shopping and GASing etc but at the end of the day, it is just stuff. I can think of nothing worse than being dragged around busy shops - especially at this time of the year.

You know, who do would find this guys death more paletable. The first ten people through the door who actually got their bargain, or Walmart. Yeah, we lost a member of staff on minimum wage + made millions - win win.

And if you don't NEED it, then it's not a bargin unless its free

Now if it was a case of getting hold of food to feed my children, then yes I would kill/trample/maim

But for stuff? I'd rather my dignity thank you.
Quote by red star

You need to bring religion and politics into this because...?
You think its bad shopping today try working during it, thats what I have to do today.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by dannystro527
i work today, too

at least not at wal-mart. i work at super kmart

I work at a store called hastings, dont know if any of you guys have one in your area
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by Lethal Dosage
I work at a store called hastings, dont know if any of you guys have one in your area

never heard of it
Do you realize how many people have to step on somebody without caring to kill him?

That's a lot of assholes.
Quote by Kensai
No, just americans

everytime something bad happens over there they blame the entire human race
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Quote by billybusa
everytime something bad happens over there they blame the entire human race

Sorry man, America is a representative of the human race. We got people of every color of the world over here.
A man's dead, and why? So a bunch of apes could save a few bucks on their shopping. It's disgusting.
Page 1 of 4