I want to buy either a Schecter Stiletto or C-1 FR. I play mostly metal, bands like Metallica and Megadeth. I also sometimes tune to drop C, but which one is best for this? A response is much appreciated.
All I have is a Fender Sidekick, which I run through a Digitech RP200A. I don't really have the money for an amp and my only guitar is a Squier. As for budget, I'm trying to keep it under 500 or 550.
Quote by MCShammas
All I have is a Fender Sidekick, which I run through a Digitech RP200A. I don't really have the money for an amp and my only guitar is a Squier. As for budget, I'm trying to keep it under 500 or 550.

Sorry for the questions, but 500 whats?
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by MCShammas

well, you always want to make sure your amp is better than your guitar, not the other way around.

so you should save up for a nice amp
Quote by killer puppy
well, you always want to make sure your amp is better than your guitar, not the other way around.

so you should save up for a nice amp

But my guitar is a SQUIER. It's always out of tune, it sounds terrible, and I'm a metal guy.