I wouldn't, but that's just me.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by Simsimius
I wouldn't, but that's just me.

I'm going to buy the fish 'n' chips from there
it's in bangor, i think, but i've never been as bangor's a bit far from me to go one errand. i suspect it's alright (it was mentioned in the latest "gear" magazine), but as i say, i've never ordered from them, or been to their shop.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by cutslikedrugsx
It looks a little shady, but well set up. Any particular reason you're looking there?

That's the pnly website I can find to buy the Danelctro Fish 'N' Chips
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
Last edited by Exo M7 at Nov 28, 2008,
Hi Guys, I was just browsing another forum and spotted this thread! I'm one of the guitar technicians at karacha... I can assure you there's nothing shady about the website lol Karacha is a huge seller of woodwind and violins easily one of the biggest in europe, last week along we were in the guardian, bbc music, classic fm etc

Buuut as you can see guitars isn't a huge focus for the bosses at the minute so you won't find huge selections, but myself and others looking after the guitars are pushing more new products and good deals, last week we sold thousands of packets of ernie ball when we had a 3 for £10 offer, but the guitar section will be growing rapidly.

Those danelectro shouldnt actually be on the site anymore as we no longer hold them as a stock product, but one of my colleagues did special order one for someone the other day, if you need anything give us a shout!

Cheers!