so my girlfriend's birthday is on monday and i'm kinda confused as far as what to get her. we've been dating for like a month and a half, and my birthday was two weeks ago. she gave me along with 2 notes that she wrote:
1. fight club on dvd
2. a mix cd called "songs that remind me of you"
3. a bunch of candy.
so i thought all of this was pretty thoughtful of her, and now that it's her birthday, i can't think of anything that i could do or give her that would be able to match this. she likes a lot of the same music as i do, minus the heavier stuff, if that gives anyone a better idea or something. so pit, halp.
sincerely,
daniel
Get Fight Club.
Make a mix of songs that remind her of you.
Get loads of sweets.
Show her your genitals.
If you have pictures of her/you/both together, get a calender made for 2009 using those pictures. It's personal and awesome...
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Quote by PunkPenguin333
so my girlfriend's birthday is on monday and i'm kinda confused as far as what to get her. we've been dating for like a month and a half, and my birthday was two weeks ago. she gave me along with 2 notes that she wrote:
1. fight club on dvd
2. a mix cd called "songs that remind me of you"
3. a bunch of candy.
so i thought all of this was pretty thoughtful of her, and now that it's her birthday, i can't think of anything that i could do or give her that would be able to match this. she likes a lot of the same music as i do, minus the heavier stuff, if that gives anyone a better idea or something. so pit, halp.

...You might not get serious responses here.

But don't go with chocolates, will make her fat...
dump her, and get back together with her afterwards
Quote by AzureNight
Don't worry guys, he's just bitter because he has a small dick.

Quote by Alexander_BR
You know that good feeling when you take a crap, gay sex is like that

Proud member of the Cardboard Mafia. Search "free boxes" for info.
I swear, we need a "Present Thread" or something. I see far too many of these.

Especially with the holidays coming up. 'Tis the mathafookin season, biatch.

EDIT: Oh yeah
we've been dating for like a month and a half

By this alone, you don't need to go to too overboard. Get something thoughtful, like the calendar idea. Or maybe a cup of coffee...filled with looooovvvvveee
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
Last edited by ToastYerLicks at Nov 28, 2008,
o.k centorium's quick fix birthday gift...always check ticket master etc for a concert/thaetre show she enjoy's near her birthday and get her tix,cheap thoughtfull and show's you know her,get her somee-thing like her favourite movie as a child,favourite dvd,photo of you being all coupley or some crap so she has something to actually have and your done, after this she will happily eat your penor in gratitude
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
Why not get her a boyfriend who KNOWS HER WELL ENOUGH TO GET HER SOMETHING WITHOUT HAVING OTHERS HOLD HIS HAND?

Jesus.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by ToastYerLicks
I swear, we need a "Present Thread" or something. I see far too many of these.

Especially with the holidays coming up. 'Tis the mathafookin season, biatch.

yeah i know, i thought about how often these threads appear, but seeing as such a thread doesn't exist currently, i decided to be selfish and make one that only would suit my current needs, instead of thinking of future confused gift-givers. oh well i guess that's a thread for another day.
sincerely,
daniel
c*ck in a box

chocolate - dont forget to give the dangerous bitch her chocolate - especially if she had a visit from aunt flo
EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald
Quote by Toolshed#9
Kitchen equipment.

Seriously. You need to get the message across right.

You mean sammich ingredients...Right?

Quote by thewhorock
you forgot about the first rule of fight club.

And you just mentioned it. Tut tut
Quote by Thepoison92
You mean sammich ingredients...Right?

And you just mentioned it. Tut tut

Dammmmit