ok i have a problem
i was making out with my girlfriend in my car last night and when i got back in to go to sleep i went to take out my contacts...and i couldn't find the one on my left eye. so i'm assuming either it rolled back into my eye or it fell out during the time in my vehicle...so yeah. what would you guys recommend i try do?
Gouge your eyes out to check.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
If your eye hurts, it's still in your eye. If you feel nothing, you lost it.

GEET ANUTHA CAWNTACT!
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
contacts can't roll round your eye truct me on this one, i've worn them for years now, it might have split in the night or in the car... but no if your eye doesn't hurt tthen you've lost the contact.

if so do this

close the eye without contact and keep it closed/cover it for like 10 mins while watching t.v, then open it your brain should compensate for the dodgy eye by only "seeing" thru the good one untill you try to focus the dodgy one...it'll take a bit of practise but it works.
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
centorium...what does that have to do with finding my contact, just curious...
nothing but if your contact is on the floor and you don't have a decent ide where your NOT going to find it. thier the size of a 5 pence peice and completely see thru,and you only have good eye.
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick

Quote by Aerokizzombie

Quote by CodChick

Quote by MCMXCII

I'm scary
OH well i'm not too worried about finding it on the ground, i have a bunch of backups. plus, they're 2-week ones and it was nearing 3 weeks, so i'm not worried. i just want to make sure that its not rolling around behind my eye or something...but, there is no pain, so i'm hoping that you guys are right and its not there. i didn't think it could just pop out, tho...
Ba Uda Won!
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
Quote by farm_boy
OH well i'm not too worried about finding it on the ground, i have a bunch of backups. plus, they're 2-week ones and it was nearing 3 weeks, so i'm not worried. i just want to make sure that its not rolling around behind my eye or something...but, there is no pain, so i'm hoping that you guys are right and its not there. i didn't think it could just pop out, tho...

oh right well no don't worry they can't go into the back of your eye, the muscles that hild your eye inplace are too tight to allow anyting past and they might of fallen out if they were old, cos they dry up and lose thier sort of... stickyness.
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick

Quote by Aerokizzombie

Quote by CodChick

Quote by MCMXCII

I'm scary
Blow up a condom and rap it around your eye and then take a picture of yourself and post it on here.
Sail upon the open skies