I've got several red and white hairs, they have been there since I was born, and now that i can grow a mini beard it appears that it also has red and white hairs.
so what i'm 17 and got grey's already..my head hair is not too bad as it is long and messy so i just keep the grey's at the bottem, but my "downstairs" is almost completely grey now,same with my happy trail and my arm-pit hair is going too.
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
I think you might be decaying, or possibly fading into nothingness, I think this calls for a trip, TO THE PAST!!!!!! The root(*) of your problem lies there.

* I love puns.
You will go bald at 30, have fun with your lifetime of mockery.
"Loathe metaphors. Pander to undereducated masses. Get doctorate, have a real conversation" Mordin Solus
The males in my family start going grey at 20, so I'd just see if anyone in your family has that trait. Luckily, it doesn't mean you're going bald. My mom's side of the family all go greay early, but never bald.
Oh, I also have that beard thing. My beard has so much red in it, but my hair is dark brown. Even weirder, it seems to alternate when I shave. One week it's all dark brown, the next week after it's regrown it's red!
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Hanson are musical legends.

You watch your god damn mouth when talking about them.

Quote by TheQuailman

I mean, look at me. Can't even get an erection unless I strangle a goat.

It's Time To Be Immortal Cause Heros Never Die!
I've had loads of white hair for ages but I still have a mass of curly hair so its all good. Saying that my great grandad had the same, and he went bald eventually

CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
it means you'll be gay at 30!
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
I think everyone gets random coloured hairs occasionaly. I sometimes get these random black ones. I'm ginger in general, and can't grow a beard, so I couldn't comment on the random gingerness. Must just mean that you secretly all want to be ginger. Or are somehow Scottish.
Musically ignorant. Seeking education.

Am female. Finally have bass!

As cunning as a fox who has just been made professor of cunning at Oxford university.

Muse = genius.
I think I read somewhere, that if the hair grows from a mole on ur head it can be a different colour. Something with pigment.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Parts of my facial hair are red, and when I stand in particularly bright sunlight, it can look like I have red highlights.

There's also a patch of skin on the back of my head where the hair coming from it is white. No idea why.

It's no biggie.
I've had a little white patch on one side of my head since I was about 10. The rest of it's still normal, so it's nothing to worry about.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Midlife crisis alert. Time for lots of hair dye, a vasectomy, an affair with an 18 year old Ukrainian bride and a Harley to reeboot your manliness.

Can't wait to get there myself.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
I got a couple of white hairs on my head. Heard it was from stress, its normal though.
I was born with a natural white streak =D
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.
theres a kid in my school whos 15 and just about half of his hair is white already...not just grey, but full out WHITE.
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed