Hello,

In my never ending journey to become a good musician. I record my progress along the way. Blackberry is my attempt to do something like Radiohead. A band I higly respect for fusing synths, and guitars. Consequently I tried that here..

Let me know what you think. Harsh criticism is the best criticism I say.. What did you not like? Is the amp/effect selection correct.. Do my solos suck? etc...

Song is located in my profile of course

C4C
When the sun falls the moon rises...

My attempt at art lasted for an instant and then faded like a candle without oil...

When i get around to making more candles hopefully my art will return in a perfect form that all can appreciate.
It sounds really chilling but the guitar solo sounds a little drawn out and improvised.

7/10 sounds good.
You can really create a mood for a song. The intro is fantastic. The solo seems a little out of place at times, though. Doesn't seem to fit the song too well. All though, toward the end of the solo, it fits much better.

Overall I really liked it. The solo just needs some reworking, I think. You can sure create an atmosphere, though.
"On this life that we call home
The years go fast
and the days go so slow...

the days go so slow
."
I thought the intro was a little long but the solo was excellent. More variation in the basslines would be good as well.