when war wasn't so hard.
you'd never pull the trigger
and we'd never leave the yard
and if we wound up dying
we would just be born again
we never saw the future coming
until it killed us in the end.

Cooking4Christmas

When I was five I got this play kitchen from my parents for Christmas. I played and played and played with it until I was old enough to make real food, then we gave it to the three boys who live next door and they played and played and played with it until they'd beaten it up so much it was unplayable with.

Now my idea of playtime includes carefully constructed arguments pointing out to people that I am not a gender stereotype,
but

I still like cooking
and I still like Christmas.
Suck on that, bitches.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Last edited by DigUpHerBones at Nov 28, 2008,
im not sure the point of this
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
^ Then you read up on it at the top of the page

Voteses?
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
it's nice seeing something that follows a rhyme scheme and does it well every once in a while. ending of blue was underwhelming. so I voted green, even though blue has the potential to be a much more impressive piece of writing.
Three votes against me in a day
Fairy nuft.

Well done