Okay, so I have an ESP LTD with a floating bridge. When I was trying to replace my high E string, the little black cube that holds the string on the bridge fell out when I wasn't looking and was never seen again. So does anybody know where I can get the little black cube thing without getting a whole new bridge?
If your guitar is under warranty get the store to replace it, that's what I did when a screw fell out of my bridge.
Live Rig:
Ibanez Rg 150R w/ Duncan 59s
Marshall JCM2000 TSL60 Head
Mark IV Combo
Marshall 1960a Cab w/ Vintage 30s
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige w/ Duncan 59s
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Currently in Ontario, Canada.

call the manufacturer...they'll transfer you to someone in the warehouse....and they'll sell it to you for a few bucks. Happened to a guy I know a few weeks ago and he'd tried finding them everywhere...but didn't until he actually called the manufacturer. cost 2-4 bucks a pop if i remember....he bought extra