Okay, so me and a friend to go one time out and busk at a local mall.

We need to try to make a list of about 10 songs to play.

The criteria is that they should be songs generally known and 4/5 people will know on the spot.

I want it to be able to fill up about 45 minutes until we have to start repeating again.

More than 10 is fine to list, thats just a starting place.

These songs should be somewhat easy, nothing too crazy.

The instruments that we have access and ability to play are electric guitar, acoustic guitar, bass, custom percussions (street drums).

Also note that singing is not something that is desirable, but if the song is easy enough to sing, thats fine.
John Frusciante
Slash
Jeff Beck
Matt Bellamy
Jack White

HT-5 Owners Thread

Owner of an 1/4 watt custom combo.

Quote by Garou1911
^This man speaks the language of win.

Donate to my cause
if your not singing, its not really gonna be recognisable, but if you do sing, i recomend jack johnson, banana pancakes and better together are my favourites when im busking.
I'd say stick to well known classic's, mainstreem stuff is usally the stuff you'd want to play.
If you Busk, either play really, really known songs really, really well or play not very well known songs so the majority of the people think its an original composition. Also, be diverse so you can hit on multiple tastes.

Try stuff by City and Colour, Jack Johnson, Santana, Stone Temple Pilots, and Oasis (avoid Don't Look Back and Wonderwall).
ok..you have to take into consideration that its a mall and there will be more teenage girls than anything ( i know that sounds stereotypical even though i'm a girl myself =D)
so play something that many teenage girls may be into.
e.g fall out boy..etc

oh and play some classic songs...sorry cant think of any at the top of my head
Wonderwall-Oasis
Yesterdays or Blackbird-Beatles
Island in the Sun-Weezer
Wanted Dead or Alive-Bon Jovi (i hat bon jovi, but everyone knows the song)
Karma Police or Fake Plastic Trees-Radiohead
The Other Side-RHCP
Tangled up in Blue or Like A Rolling Stone or Knockin on Heavens Door--Bob Dylan

^ Those usually work forme pretty well so have at it
Pot
Kettle
Black
beatles and dylan should do the trick
is there anybody in there?
acoustic versions of rock songs are good too...try acoustics of some of the new killers stuff like spaceman or dustland fairy tale, or use somebody by kings of leon. Even acoustics of umbrella by rihanna, and 7 things i hate about you by mily cyrus can be made to sound good acoustically.

or a song like collide by howie day,