I was at my local guitar store today and they had a few good amps i liked. One of them i really liked was the RMS 500RC whis had an awesome chorus tone (Not sure about the gain, didnt have enough time to fool with that). The next amp i played was a Kustom Double Barrel 30, brand new. Did really have time to fool around with gain on that amp either, but i like the fact that this amp, and the RMS 500RC can be used as a head, so i can buy a cabinet later on. I was really liking both of the amps, but was wondering if any f UG has used either one of them. I couldnt find too much information on them on the internet. Anyone want to give me your input on these amps that would be awesome.

I play AC/DC - Metallica - Pantera.
Last edited by ¤TabMaster¤ at Nov 28, 2008,
If someone had heard of them they probably would've posted. Please don't bump after 30 minutes.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by pENTAcUBE
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha, you got yelled at...bump. I think I was within the 30 minute time limit.

What are you talking about and why are you spamming?
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by pENTAcUBE
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha, you got yelled at...bump. I think I was within the 30 minute time limit.

This post is bad and you should feel bad.

I can't find an "RMS 500RC" anywhere on the internet...got any info on it?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
i know its a amp but it doubles as a head :P You can connect it (In stereo) to 2 cabs. It had an awesome chorus effect on it.
Hmm I see one on ebay. Looks like kind of a cheap solid state amp...Kustom would probably be a better bet between the two...

But seriously, could you find any more obscure choices?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!